PROVEN oil blend that stimulates hair growth!!

niva

I am not trying to promote any products, but when I was all natural I was using Carol's Daughters Khoret Amen hair Oil and Shea Butter, I got a lot of growth. It has a lot of different oils in it. However, It does have a strong woodsy odor. I ordered another bottle I will use with my braids.

Tara

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NAPPtural said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tara said:
Hi,

Even though I wasn't the original poster of the recipe I hope you don't mind me jumping in.

I did a search on Yahoo, and I believe this is the site where the information came from.
Herbal Recipe and Instructions

Also if you scroll down, this site gives more instructions on what to do with the oils, and pointed out that the study that was done lasted 7 months (good info to have) so it says to be patient. I really need that because now I know the time frame in which I should be looking for results.

[/ QUOTE ]
THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome

Tara

Okay so today is my official "day 1" of trying this blend. I don't mind the smell, but I do happen to sleep alone

I massaged my scalp for 5 minutes and then did the "warming" I feel a slight tingle in my scalp, kind of like what I get from peppermint oil.

I plan to use this oil blend daily for a full month, and will report back end of April.

BlkMane

I started this weekend FINALLY, and have applied it to my hair twice so far.
Today is my Day 3. I plan to apply it every night. (I don't wash out.)

I'm not trying to regrow hair, I just want to see if this promotes/stimulates FASTER hair growth.

I mixed the oils exactly as listed and my oil does not have a strong smell...or maybe it is just not bothersome to ME. I like the smell of Rosemary, and Thyme oils. The Cedarwood was a little strong, but after adding the drops into the blend I can't really smell it that much anymore.

I put the oil into a droplet bottle and I put drops of the oil on the tips of my fingers and massage into my scalp.

I repeat this about 4 or 5 times. I then braid my hair and put on my satin scarf. In the morning, I can't smell a thing.

I'll report back on May 2.

JenJen2721

Blkmane,
What type of container do you store your essential oils mixture in? I've read that eo's should be stored in glass containers, but I'm not sure if that applies to when they're mixed w/carrier oils?

Pls let me know.
TIA,
Jen

Tara

Okay, I won't be able to give any accurate results with this one because while mixing up my new batch I wasn't paying attention and added some peppermint oil, well, since it's not the exact recipe, I can't tell you guys my true results .....

My next batch will be without, but I just forgot this time and got to mixing

BlkMane

JenJen,

I store my mixed oils in an amber colored glass container. I bought it from www.Cedarvale.net.

The containers are really cheap and they're actually made in France!

BTW, I haven't been using the oil blend consistently. I have so much going on right now, I just forget to apply it every night.

Wanda

Actually I have been using it for about a month now and I do see that my hair is much more healthier than before. I still haven't seen a significant change on my little bald spot but I will keep using it for the entire 7 months.....

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Re: Indian Oils

hi tara
i was wondering can you tell me which oils you used
my hair is thining in the front i need help bad please

Faith

Hi mitcy,

Besides the proven oil mixture, try vit E and I'm having great success with profectiv's anti-thinning circulation balm. Good luck!

Swttng

jamaraa

Hi...I'm new here, but I'll just jump in.

You said, "2- They list some oils twice from different countries. (ie. Essential Oil: Lavender, Water Soluble, Spain Essential Oil: Lavender, Bulgaria)"

It DOES make a difference about the origins of an oil. Their potency and even species vary based on where they come from. Remember that these things are all of an organic nature, so many things will affect their potency and overall quality.

BTW....I'd recommed the Lavender from Bulgaria.....it's a very nice scent and is one of the best that FNWL offers.

"How do I know which one is the right one?"

For the more common oils, such as lavender, you can't go too wrong, but if you start getting into the more obscure (ex. spikenard) or precious oils (rose or jasmine), I'd learn as much as I can about it. Please remember that these things are VERY potent and have serious affects on the body, both good and bad.

"3- What instruments are you using to measure these amounts when you mix them? A measuring cup or spoons or what?"

AND

"4- And is there a special kind of dropper that is used? When you say "drops" do you literally mean a drop of do you mean dropper fulls?"

LOL....a measuring cup? Essential oils are far too expensive and potent. Seriously tho, you measure EOs by the drop, they LITERALLY mean drops. Many of the more precious oils come in bottles that will distribute by the drop (most like this will say so in the description).....however, it's a good thing to buy a dropper or 2 that are dedicated to measuring out your oils. Many times, the oils will just come in bottles w/ a wide neck, so you'll need a dropper. They are available from FNWL and many other online places as well as health food stores. They cost anywhere from between $.50 and $1.50, depending on what size you get. For this, you'll probably only need a 1 oz dropper.

Buying a little bottle w/ a dropper included might be a good investment if you plan to work w/ essentail oil blends. They are handy for mixing them.

"5- Should I use this mixture instead of my daily Wild Growth Oil or Hot Six Oil? Or should I do it in addition?"

You can do either OR you can simply mix your essential oils into whatever carrier oil you already use and like. They'll only improve your existing product.

"6- Is this something to be used every night or once a week?"

It all depens on how you wear your hair now...processed-unprocessed, braided-dreded, etc.... depends on if you like/need a bit of oil in your hair and how often.

IMHO, there's no problem if you choose a daily application or however often you find/desire necessary.

H

HoneyRockette

Re: PROVEN oil blend that stimulates hair growth!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by HoneyRockette

BlkMane

I confess: I haven't been doing this everyday. Since I don't really wear "protective" styles, it's hard to apply this concoction to my hair everynight. Sometimes, it is just too oily for the style I'm wearing. OR I don't want to mix that scent with the scent of the products I'm using on my hair that week.

caress

I just saw this response from HennaJoy. I think I will try mixing the rosemary oil with another oil and then use that mixed with my other oils.

British

Hello Mahalialee4:

I started the oil treament Tuesday 27th of May. I had emailed Mr. Jobee Knight from www.nutritionbreakthroughs.com, I had informed him that the inital ingredients is far too much to apply once to the scalp; he agreed with me, and informed me that mixing the ingredients can be used up to 2-3 days, depending on how you apply the oil to your scalp.

I have decided to use the essential oils treament as an alternative to the topical treament that was prescribed to me for the Alopecia condition that I have been experience for the last +12 months; Although this condition was only diagnosed in February 2003 my patches have grown back; I'm hoping that the oils will return my scalp to it's normal and healthy state.

If there is anyone who has any doubts, let me assure you that I have noticed a significant difference just within the first 4 days.

British

ElizaBlue

I just started this blend today:

4oz Castor oil
1oz Grapeseed oil
1oz Jojoba oil
4dps cedarwood oil
7dps lavender oil
3dps thyme
4dps rosemary
2dps ylang ylang
2dps peppermint oil
2dps sage
2dps yarrow
7dps lemongrass
7dps tea tree oil

I started off with an 8oz bottle and put the carriers in first, then finished off with the others. Don't try to follow my drops because I was trying to do the 1 and 2 drop thing but this is what actually came out. So I am reporting it as such. Some of the bottles from Cedarvale come with an internal dropper others I had to use by B12 bottle dropper. I was careful to wash after each bottle so as not to contaminate the oils with each other. Will post results throughout the summer. My hair is currently in braids and I plan to keep them all summer and do daily conditioner rinses. Wish me luck ladies!

pookeylou

I just bought a great oil from www.fromnaturewithlove.com

Their rosemary hair oil...has all the great oils for hair growth in one bottle...

I am mixing the rosemary hair oil, with shea oil, lavender, glycerin and distilled water in a spritz bottle and using that after each conditioner wash.

JFemme

Wow....thanks for bumping this thread...

I'm going to visit fromnaturewithlove * see what I can whip up for my scalp... I especially like the idea of pre-mixed oils, that comes in handy when not in the mood to 'create' from scratch ...

karezone

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
I just bought a great oil from www.fromnaturewithlove.com

Their rosemary hair oil...has all the great oils for hair growth in one bottle...

I am mixing the rosemary hair oil, with shea oil, lavender, glycerin and distilled water in a spritz bottle and using that after each conditioner wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the name of it?

quitestorm22

I just bought some oil called Vatika oil, it is also an indian oil that contains coconut, neem leaves, lemons and other names that I can't pronounce(Indian). Where did you find all of your oils how have they worked for you? I live in Brooklyn but am willingto travel.

Tara

[ QUOTE ]
JFemme said:
Wow....thanks for bumping this thread...

I'm going to visit fromnaturewithlove * see what I can whip up for my scalp... I especially like the idea of pre-mixed oils, that comes in handy when not in the mood to 'create' from scratch ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome
Hmm.... a pre-mixed oil, I like the sound of that myself, cuz some times I don't want to make the time to whip something up. So I agree with you on that one, I really like From Nature with Love. They have everything!