Purchased a hair steamer

marygrove013

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in a long time...I was wondering if anyone purchasefd the O3 hair steamer? It was on amazon.com for $159 & Hairgift.com...It's the portable/countertop kind...Anyway, what tools if any, did you need to put it together? How long did it take? I'm not good at assemblying things so I'm hoping it's not too difficult...Any help would apprecited! Tahnsk : )

I have this one. You don't need any tools. It may take you 5 minutes to put it together. It is very plastic-y, I know that is not a real word but it describes MY opinion of it. The picture looks much better than the product in MO but it does get the job done which is why I kept it. Also the facial steamer function is a plus for the skin. It also has an oxygen booster. It is portable so it is functional.

Next steamer will be a stand one for $139 since this one wasn't much less.

HTH

I purchased this one for $139, maybe 6mo ago. It usually don't work. Meaning when I turn it on I have to pray that is works after a minute or so when the steam start to come out. It takes a moment for the steam to generate after turning it on and then then the buzzard comes on and shuts the whole thing off. I love steam treatments and will purchase another steamer, maybe a profesional one. If you haven't got this steamer...don't. If you have purchased this one....steam treatments are great and mine work for 6-8 times before tripping out :ohwell:. I used it a total of maybe 10-11 times...sorry. Maybe it is just mine. hth

Thanks for responding...How often do you steam? How many mintues per treatment? What are the major benefits you've noticed?

Back