Putting a picture as your profile background

sexyeyes3616

I see that some ladies have pictures as their backgrounds. I cant do it. The instructions say upload a picture to your album and paste the url under background image. But when I try to do it I get this message

Main has invalid properties: Background Image.

Can someone help me with this?

Natural Glow

Oh okay i believe it has to be a "profile album" you can add an album and make the type profile put whatever pic you wanna use in there

Last edited:

ccd

I copied and paste from the album on LHCF....not an outside one

it asks for a url

HTH

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Can you tell me exactly what you are trying to do? What background image do you want to upload and for where? Can you please give me a couple of examples?

Natural Glow

You used to be able to have a customized profile. When you viewed your own profile there was a button that you could click to customize your profile. So you could make it look like this with different colors
(random pic I found online)

wheezy807

Now i'm having trouble quoting, lol. But yes NG (thanks) that's exactly what i mean. @dimopoulos i wanted to use a pic from my computer to customize my profile page, like we were able to do before the improvements.

Last edited:

wheezy807

Paging Dimopoulos dimopoulos dimopoulos...
I'm really starting to thinking we can't change it because i spent alot of time last night trying to figure it out. Maybe it can be a suggestion then?

Last edited:

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I know that the feature has not been removed by this version because I saw the 'Can Customize Profile' option in the admin panel (option which is yes for the subscribed members).

In any case since we will revert back to the old version, that functionality will effectively restore itself. :)

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
My understanding is that you cannot upload pictures in your album and instead you were talking about customizing your profile. These are two totally different areas and effectively I have spend a significant amount of time looking at logs and searching the wrong area. :(

Last edited: