QHEMET: AOHC and BRBC ingredients (full list)

tailormade84

music-bnatural-smile's story about the lack of ingredient info on QHEMET's 2 most popular products inspired me to post the ingredients of each. HTH :grin:

AMLA AND OLIVE HEAVY CREAM
Castor Oil, Olive oil, distilled water, organic amla, organic brahmi, organic aloe african, MSM, veg. glycerin, sorbitan and cetearyl monoesters, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexglycerin, essential oil blend.

BURDOCK ROOT BUTTER CREAM
distilled water, olive oil, burdock root extract, nettle and oatstraw, MSM, veg. glycerin, wheat extract, cetearyl, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, vitamin E, lactic acid, maltodextrin, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin, essential oil blend.

Last edited:

natieya

music-bnatural-smile's story about the lack of ingredient info on QHEMET's 2 most popular products inspired me to post the ingredients of each. HTH :grin:

AMLA AND OLIVE HEAVY CREAM
Castor Oil, Olive oil, distilled water, organic amla, organic brahmi, organic aloe african, MSM, veg. glycerin, sorbitan and cetearyl monoesters, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexglycerin, essential oil blend.

BURDOCK ROOT BUTTER CREAM
distilled water, olive oil, burdock root extract, nettle and oatstraw, MSM, veg. glycerin, wheat extract, cetearyl, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, vitamin E, lactic acid, maltodextrin, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin, essential oil blend.

I have the AOHC. What does the BRBC smell like? TIA! :)

Ronnieaj

I have the AOHC. What does the BRBC smell like? TIA! :)

The same. Those two, the Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm, and Amla Nourishing Pomade all smell the same. There may be more, but those are the ones I have. The Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee smells like cocoa, and the Tea Tree Nourishing pomade smells like, well, tea tree oil.

yay tailormade yaaaay i feel special :grin:

the 2 that are listed....

STINK

maybe i got a bad batch or something, but i don't want to smell like that lol

SO was like did u swim in bark? :lachen:

BMoreFlyy

^^^ I just got some of the AOHC and it really doesn't have a scent to me. I really didn't know what to expect.

charmtreese

Thanks for posting the ingredients....I was going to try but I may get me some afro detangler instead. My hair prefers moisturizers made with butters instead of oils. Plus I don't think my hair cares for evoo and glycerin.

^^^ I just got some of the AOHC and it really doesn't have a scent to me. I really didn't know what to expect.

lol me and SO have sensitive noses, we smell everything...

HOPE IT WORKS FOR U!
i wanted it to work for me soooo bad thats why I'm pissy lol
my hair is so dry, but when I moisturize it gets angry... oh well