Question About Hair Vitamins

What do u apply to your roots/scalp?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

secretdiamond

I have been seeing people talk about vitamins. Are they necessary? It never crossed my mind that those with the most beautiful and healthy hair took vitamins.

What are they used for?-- growth, health, strength, less split ends?

I never thought they were needed. i have been satisfied with the condition of my hair so far, but if taking vitamins are great, I might just give them a try

ChocoKitty

I've taken them for all of the above. I don't think they're absolutely necessary if you eat the right foods and take good care of your hair.

NapturalGlory

they help me feel energized. i take country life maxi hair from http://www.vitacost.com and fish oil by spectrum and protein powder in juice or berry smoothies.

maxi hair makes my skin softer and more supple and makes my nails more flexible and brighter. protein powder makes my nails stronger and my blood bright. i just assume it's all good for my hair if it's good for my body since hair is made up of dead cells the body doesn't use anymore. i jjust need to focus on exercising and sleeping more.

Leslie_C

well Im a very picky eater so I dont eat very many veggies or fruits(I like fruit I just dont usually buy it bc it goes bad before I eat it up). I feel like I am someone who would need vitamins bc I dont eat a wide variety of foods often. I only started taking them this month though...

greAtness333

I take vitamins and I will continue to. I know Biotin worked b/c my hair grew faster and was stronger (but my face severly broke out), Ultra Mega Women for overall health, MSM changed the texture of my hair.