Question about Lenzi's Request

preciousjewel76

JD's Mom said:
What are the ingredients? She does not post them on her website.

Thanks!

It's basically a mixture of olive oil, unpetroleum (a non-petroleum "grease" base), and essential oils. The mixture of oils is what promotes growth. I believe it contains rosemary, which is well known to promote hair growth.

Someone correct me if I left anything out - I'm at work, so I don't have the jar in front of me.:)

ArizonaBeauty

I just ordered it...hope I get the results you ladies are raving about. Its okay to use in conjunction with the MTG correct?

Mahalialee4

I just ordered it...hope I get the results you ladies are raving about. Its okay to use in conjunction with the MTG correct?
The problem with not posting all the ingredients: You really would not know exactly what you are mixing together. For example what if there is peanut oil in there and you have an allergy to peanuts? If you have a turpine allergy and there is some essential oil in there that contains turpine you have a problem? I really wish she would just list more of he ingredients.

baby42

i use it then i stop.because i started useing bt but now that i am going to wear a LF i am going to us it 2 time a week. and use bt over the week end