**QUESTION: APHOGEE TREATMENT FOR DAMAGED HAIR**

southie20

I just used the Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair, and I was just curious (for all of you ladies that use this product) do you shampoo it out or rinse it out before proceeding to the next step. I usually lightly shampoo it out. However, the instructions say to rinse it out. (Just now, I tryed rinsing it out only and now that I have my deep conditioner in my hair, it still feels a little hard. (Maybe I didn't rinse it out good enough, though!) So in turn I'm curious....Do you rinse or shampoo yours out?

CAPlush

I go ahead and shampoo with a bit of Porosity Control Shampoo. When I do this, my hair feels like I had a fresh relaxer:cool:

nelli711

I never shampoo after using it. After it gets hard, I rinse it out really good and then apply a good moisturizing deep conditioner for about an hour.

HoneyDew

CAPlush said:
I go ahead and shampoo with a bit of Porosity Control Shampoo. When I do this, my hair feels like I had a fresh relaxer:cool:

I got excited reading this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. It is my staple shampoo now.

Southie, I rinse it out first, then shampoo before going on with my conditioning and all.

nelli711

CAPlush said:

I might have to pick up this shampoo. It sounds really good.

KiniKakes

I shampoo it out using the Nacidit Aceite de Olive Shampoo. Then i follow up with the Aphogee Moisturizing Conditioner for about 5 minutes..... and then my own, homeade DC for another 15 minutes.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I rinse it out completely w/water and then I shampoo w/a moisturizing poo (Therapee) and then I DC w/a moisturizing DC (Humectress).

Lavendar

I shampoo beforehand, apply aphogee and rinse thoroughly once it's rock hard. Then I deep condition for at least an hour. ;)