• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Question - did anyone else get an automatic LHCF subscription email?

MonaLisa

I'm verrrrrrrrry meticulous as to every transaction I do....I like to enact my transactions myself if I am able to do so, if I wish to do so.

When did this start that 5.00 is automatically taken for subscription? :confused:

Yes, I planned on renewing...but I'd like that to be my decision, not have it made for me. :ohwell:

*running to CP to see if I signed up for automatic renewal and didn't realize it...*

ETA: Okay....my question got answered (I didn't remember seeing this statement prior though):

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

Last edited:

MonaLisa

firecracker said:
:eek: I didn't know about any auto payment thingy for LHCF. I paid via Pay Pal. At least it is only a 5$ fee. :lachen:

:lol: ...you know...

but still.....that's five bucks I would've been looking for towards my ebay purchases...:look:

firecracker

MonaLisa said:
:lol: ...you know...

but still.....that's five bucks I would've been looking for towards my ebay purchases...:look:

I feel ya. That 5 could go toward a tank of gas:lachen: . Did you pay with pay pal?

ART11

The same thing happened to me and I think it is an option we have when we sign up which we need to adjust in PayPal. I never went back in there to turn it off because it will save me from manually having to make the payment but I needed a heads up. It was a shocker...lol

I posted a thread on it somewhere in the area of 7/18 in the off-topic. No one seemed interested (except the mods) but that doesn't surprise me :p