Question - did anyone else get an automatic LHCF subscription email?

MonaLisa

I'm verrrrrrrrry meticulous as to every transaction I do....I like to enact my transactions myself if I am able to do so, if I wish to do so.

When did this start that 5.00 is automatically taken for subscription? :confused:

Yes, I planned on renewing...but I'd like that to be my decision, not have it made for me. :ohwell:

*running to CP to see if I signed up for automatic renewal and didn't realize it...*

ETA: Okay....my question got answered (I didn't remember seeing this statement prior though):

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

Last edited:

MonaLisa

firecracker said:
:eek: I didn't know about any auto payment thingy for LHCF. I paid via Pay Pal. At least it is only a 5$ fee. :lachen:

:lol: ...you know...

but still.....that's five bucks I would've been looking for towards my ebay purchases...:look:

firecracker

MonaLisa said:
:lol: ...you know...

but still.....that's five bucks I would've been looking for towards my ebay purchases...:look:

I feel ya. That 5 could go toward a tank of gas:lachen: . Did you pay with pay pal?

ART11

The same thing happened to me and I think it is an option we have when we sign up which we need to adjust in PayPal. I never went back in there to turn it off because it will save me from manually having to make the payment but I needed a heads up. It was a shocker...lol

I posted a thread on it somewhere in the area of 7/18 in the off-topic. No one seemed interested (except the mods) but that doesn't surprise me :p