Question for all who've reached their goals.

swalker31

So tell me how you feel?? :look:
I'm loving the process, I look forward to my deep conditioning and ayurveda nights. I espiecially love my 8 week trim and length checks.
But for those of you that have arrived (so to speak). Are you loving it or kicking yourselves for wanting it. Just curious, please share.

SEMO

I'm loving being at my goal length. I'm actually past the goal length I wanted when my hair is straight, but with shrinkage I've just made it (my original goals were BSL straight and collar bone length with shrinkage).

I'm actually kinda seeing shrinkage as a good thing lately. I use to hate that it hid my length. But really shoulder length hair curly makes my hair seem really easy to deal with. It seems almost like too much when I straighten it at first. Like I'll forget it's straight and get my hair stuck in the seat belt, or it'll be half tucked in my shirt when I get dressed in the morning.

So with shrinkage it doesn't seem like too much to deal with on a day to day basis. If I had to deal with the length my hair is straight all the time I think I would have to cut it.