Question: Opening Vitamin Capsules And Putting It On Scalp....

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Have any of you ever done this? Well I did today. I miss the old Wild Growth Oil so much that I thought I could possibly recreate it. So I made my own hair growth oil and for an added kick I opened up five multi vitamin capsules and added them to my oil. (The oil stinks LOL just like wild growth oil.

The old bottle of WGHO contained:
Olive oil
Coconut oil
Jojoba oil

Choline (I found in my vitamin)

Magnesium (I found in my vitamin)

Calcium (I found in my vitamin)

Vitamin D (I found in my vitamin)

Inositol (I found in my vitamin)

Iron (I found in my vitamin)

I also added some essential oils

I remember my old friend years ago who was 62 at the time, I was 14 years old. She had long hair about APL. She told me that she rubbed her vitamins on her scalp. This memory came back to me today.

So have any of you ever added a vitamin to your oils? And would you recommend it? If no, why not?

oneastrocurlie

I'd wonder if the skin on your scalp is absorbing the vitamins. Kinda how if you're not deficient in something, your body doesn't absorb the vitamins (so they say).

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I'd wonder if the skin on your scalp is absorbing the vitamins. Kinda how if you're not deficient in something, your body doesn't absorb the vitamins (so they say).
Good point. Well I guess I'm force feeding the vitamins to my follicles :drunk:.

There's some itching going on in my scalp in about 5 different places. Mama always said "itchy scalp means hair is growing."

@ItsMeLilLucky
GO BIG OR GO HOME :toocool: