Questions on phytorelaxer

tippy75

Ok guys,
I did a search and noticed where several people had mentioned the amount of relaxer that came in the phytorelaxer kit or how they had run out of relaxer. I want to texturize my hair with this relaxer and my hair is shoulder length. WOuld I be able to do my entire head with just one kit? What do you guys think? I am about to order the kit and if I have to purchase 2 I am not going to be a happy camper.

Zuppy

Hi Tippy,

The first time I used Phyto (for a touch-up) I went to a Dom salon, and the lady applying it ran out. I just toched-up my hair up with Phyto a few weeks ago this time I did it myself and actually had some relaxer left over. Mind you I was very careful not to use to much on each section, because I remembered that the lady ran out. Also phyto's consistancy is thicker than any other relaxer I've used, so I don't think you need as much per section. My hair is very thick and sholder length and it came out great. HTH

tippy75

Thanks for your response. I think I will order just one kit and hopefully things will turn out ok. Are you still pleased with your decision to go with the phytorelaxer? Is it good as compared to other relaxers that you have tried? I have been chemical free for the past 15 years and I am finally ready to make the plunge and I am trying to make the best decision possible.

Zuppy

Yes, I'm very happy with the phyto, it is the best relaxer I've every had.

Wow... this is a big step for you! I do think you'll be happy with the phyto. Good luck.. keep me posted.