Votes: 122 13.6%
  • midback length

Votes: 45 5.0%
  • waistlength and beyond

Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters

winterinatl

All natural!
I just want to see the numbers break down.

Are you ear or shorter
chin length
shoulder length (most of the hair rests on your shoulders)
armpit length
brastrap length
midback
waistlength and beyond

If you don't fit in one choose the next lowest (the goal you do pass); I'm looking for "full", not just a few strands.

If you'd like to post your type, that would be excellent

Thanks !

Last edited:

miami74

I am neck length right now. I voted chin length because I didn't see an option for neck length, if that exist. :look:

shelly25

Well when it's wet, it's shoulder length. It shrinks alot, so when it's dry, it's chin length:perplexed

CenteredGirl

My shortest strands are right in the middle of my neck. My longest ones (thankfully the majority) are just past BSL by a smidge.

MariposaSexyGirl

I picked bra strap. I'm technically in between bra strap and mid back. My hair will never be all one length because I don't want it to be(it's layered). But the majority of my hair is past bra strap.

turnergirl

I am APL right now. Getting pretty close to BSL about an inch away where I have been for the last year. I still can't tell you what type of hair I have. So can't help there.

donewit-it

I picked shoulder length. But after looking at a previous poster who picked shoulder, I would have called her APL. If I'm not shoulder, i guess I'm neck length.:look:

Evazhair

I voted before I saw your clarification, BSL so for accuracy sake I will clarify.

I am not full BSL. My hair grows a lot slower in the front(bang) and front sides, so I am content with those layers being past APL, and not BSL. I have been full MBL and felt and looked like Cousin It:ohwell:, so I will be keeping some kind of long layers in my hair. I am not stressing it anymore. BTW my hairtype 3a, 3b, 3c.