Quick Length Check - 5 years to WL...should I shoot for hip length?

luckiestdestiny

uhm...you're like so close to hl right now so why not go for it! Or....are you going for tbl? Because you're breathing down hl's neck.

NikkiGirl

I would definitely go for hip-length. Your hair will be so beautiful at hip and it so pretty now!

BostonMaria

Do you straighten your hair or just pull it to see the length? Because pulling it might be deceiving. I'm 3C and when I pull my natural hair it is about MBL. When I flatiron my hair I'm almost hip length.

I'm not telling you to use heat, but your hair might be longer than you think. Gorgeous hair BTW!

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

bebezazueta

Congrats on a fabulous job in achieving thick, healthy, beautiful hair! Go for it OP you are almost there anyway.

Jewell

That is some beautiful hair! Keep up the wonderful work; you will be HL in no time! This is very inspirational!

Jewell

Do you straighten your hair or just pull it to see the length? Because pulling it might be deceiving. I'm 3C and when I pull my natural hair it is about MBL. When I flatiron my hair I'm almost hip length.

I'm not telling you to use heat, but your hair might be longer than you think. Gorgeous hair BTW!

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

Thanks for mentioning this. I usually just pull mine too, so I'm sure it is longer than I see while it is just stretched, like OP does. For that reason, I will straighten to do an official length check once a year, if I can stand it.

PureSilver

Excellent point BostonMaria. I took a second look at OP pictures after you post and i do see that if her hair is blow dried or flat ironed, she would definately be past WL and very much at hip length.

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but thats what i see:yep: