Quick question about clarifying

luvmesumhair

Hi. I put a rinse in my hair this past Sunday and it made my hair really hard and rough. I did a CW this past Wednesday and rinse with Pantene Mask which by the way makes my hair REALLY SOFT. But this time it didn't:nono:. I was really surprised :blush:

So, my question to you is...I think my hair needs to be clarified. Can I just clarify with Baking Soda? or do you think I may need a clarifying poo. I have Aubreys Organic tea tree clarifying poo. I am just afraid that the poo will make my hair even harder. I know the BS will make my hair soft, but then again I do not know being that I feel I have build up on my hair:ohwell:

So...What should I do please? I want to do it tonight.

Thanks.

Brownie518

It sounds like you really need a serious moisturizing deep conditioning session. Maybe more than one. You could try clarifying and then do the moisture.

I used the Colorshowers from www.roundbrushhair.com and it was excellent. It conditioned, softened, and detangled my hair while leaving nice color. My hair is actually in better condition after using it. :yep:

luvmesumhair

It sounds like you really need a serious moisturizing deep conditioning session. Maybe more than one. You could try clarifying and then do the moisture.

I used the Colorshowers from www.roundbrushhair.com and it was excellent. It conditioned, softened, and detangled my hair while leaving nice color. My hair is actually in better condition after using it. :yep:
you know whats funny...Colorshowers is what made my hair hard. I just did not want to bring any negativity to Colorshowers. I used it before and it did not make my hair hard. So I am wondering if I got a bad batch or something? it also made my girlfriends hair hard too.

Lucky's Mom

Hi. I put a rinse in my hair this past Sunday and it made my hair really hard and rough. I did a CW this past Wednesday and rinse with Pantene Mask which by the way makes my hair REALLY SOFT. But this time it didn't:nono:. I was really surprised :blush:

So, my question to you is...I think my hair needs to be clarified. Can I just clarify with Baking Soda? or do you think I may need a clarifying poo. I have Aubreys Organic tea tree clarifying poo. I am just afraid that the poo will make my hair even harder. I know the BS will make my hair soft, but then again I do not know being that I feel I have build up on my hair:ohwell:

So...What should I do please? I want to do it tonight.

Thanks.

BS has worked really well for me.... 1 tbls in 16 ounces of distilled water...If you have a large tint bottle - you can get to your scalp quite easily.....Shake it up - let it dissolve... and GO!!!!!

It clarifys like a dream... Ask CenteredGirl about this. She only use BS now.

HTH

luvmesumhair

BS has worked really well for me.... 1 tbls in 16 ounces of distilled water...If you have a large tint bottle - you can get to your scalp quite easily.....Shake it up - let it dissolve... and GO!!!!!

It clarifys like a dream... Ask CenteredGirl about this. She only use BS now.

HTH
Thanks girl. I was just wondering if BS REALLY CLARIFIES. You know what I mean? I know it cleans but...

Alright, I will try it. Wish me luck!