Racist Gets His Popeye's Wakeup Call

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Yeah, these black folks are falling for the ole okey-doke... nothing cute or funny about that.
Now he's the one in jail with a record .. and she's suing, yet she'd called him a N88gr... It looks like a new strategy for rednecks to cash in. I won't be surprised to see more similar incidents. Don't know who started this Popeye's trend...but it looks like we're in Phase 2 of it.
Even though whites and other minorities are getting caught up in this, the only ones who will truly suffer are blacks.

Is it weird that I didn't appreciate this one as much as the one in the OP. Partly because of the way I've been feeling about gay men and their femininity as it pertains to actual women. My cape is folded neatly and put away for this white woman but I still feel some type of way about this dude. He shoulda took a lesson from the "it's above me now" dude and served everybody chicken sandwiches but her.

Everything Zen

Further justification for why I keep my black behind in the house...

Everything Zen

Popeye’s may need to consider bringing in Olivia Pope OR Pimp Mama Kris Kardashian at this point and consider re-branding ‘cause... all this talk has got me :cry3:

I’m on my period :cry:

LdyKamz

This is legit what I worry about with uber eats. How that lady gonna pick up the food and say the order is canceled. And then really wouldn't give it to her when they got busted.

I'm telling y'all I've had this sandwich twice. The first time it was good the second time not so much. I'll stick with Chick Fil A where they never run out of chicken sandwiches and damn near shine your shoes while you're waiting in line lol

discodumpling

So my (almost) 16yr old DS is into this trend. ...but he has his little friends stand on the line and procure his sandwiches. He said the lines "be too hectic Ma"...but yet and still he eating em everyday.
Riding around my hood Jamaica Queens...we have plenty Popeyes but the lines dont seem any longer than usual. No fights have been reported.
I made chicken sandwiches for dinner last night and was told it's better than Popeye's anyway!!

LivingInPeace

So my (almost) 16yr old DS is into this trend. ...but he has his little friends stand on the line and procure his sandwiches. He said the lines "be too hectic Ma"...but yet and still he eating em everyday.
Riding around my hood Jamaica Queens...we have plenty Popeyes but the lines dont seem any longer than usual. No fights have been reported.
I made chicken sandwiches for dinner last night and was told it's better than Popeye's anyway!!
How did you make the sandwiches? What’s the secret?