Random Christian thought's thread continued ...

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Thank-you, ladies, for your prayers. Yesterday was a tough day. You know how it is, your children cry and your heart bleeds. That young girls' family is having a very hard time and they can use all the prayers they can get.

:Rose: I thought about you last night and this morning. Be sure to have a talk with your child about how they are feeling. It's so very hard for them to process death, even at that age. I think it's more difficult to face death young. I know it was difficult for my kids. I feel so sorry.

Last edited:

Ms.Honey

Mat 23:27
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all uncleanness.
Mat 23:28
Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

May the Lord add a blessing to the reading of His word. Amen.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

So I heard a sermon on t.v. last Sunday night by Joel Osteen. I don't normally watch this kind of television and I was going to turn off the set. But his words!!! I couldn't turn the button off quickly enough. The sermon was Redeeming the Time, #417 and it was so positive, upbeat.

Anyhoo, I didn't realize this particular website existed, so if you are into such television programming, you can probably find a podcast of your favorites here:

http://www.podfeed.net/podcast/Joel+Osteen+Ministries+Video+Podcast/8006#

moonglowdiva

Today's Prayer
Lord, Life sure can be a mess sometimes. But over the years, I've learned that often during the worst messes of life, you do the most work on me. I have felt your presence and experienced your power in these times of need. Help me to remember that you are in control and to know when to stop trying to do it all and let you step in to do your work. Thank you for your strength and love. In your name I pray, amen.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Today's Prayer
Lord, Life sure can be a mess sometimes. But over the years, I've learned that often during the worst messes of life, you do the most work on me. I have felt your presence and experienced your power in these times of need. Help me to remember that you are in control and to know when to stop trying to do it all and let you step in to do your work. Thank you for your strength and love. In your name I pray, amen.

Beautiful.... absolutely beautiful and from your heart. It truly touches mine. :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank-you, ladies, for your prayers. Yesterday was a tough day. You know how it is, your children cry and your heart bleeds. That young girls' family is having a very hard time and they can use all the prayers they can get.

"We' love you Pebs. :kiss: And this love extends to your sons, and to the parents and loved ones of this dear child. :giveheart:

HeChangedMyName

Thank you God for getting me out of that situation before it was even a situation. I dodged a big bullet with that one. Praise God. Thank you for keeping me out of harms way.

pebbles

:Rose: I thought about you last night and this morning. Be sure to have a talk with your child about how they are feeling. It's so very hard for them to process death, even at that age. I think it's more difficult to face death young. I know it was difficult for my kids. I feel so sorry.

I think you're right. It's terrible to see kids grieve. The wake is later this afternoon and the funeral tomorrow morning. It's really been a sad week for everyone. We've been doing a lot of praying and talking. As parents you want to be able to take the hurt away, but there are some things we cannot protect them from. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. It helps to have people who understand what you're going through. :rosebud:

PinkPebbles

I give thanks to Jesus for lifting the scales off of my eyes daily. I'm no longer spiritually blinded. I welcome the spirit of truth.

When God ask His children to obey and trust Him, it's for our protection. In the past, I haven't recevied that one thing yet; because (a) it stiil consumed me or (b) it would have consumed me, and God wanted my heart!

Ms.Honey

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Pro 3:6 In ALL thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Pro 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Pro 3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

We rely far too much upon our own understanding of what God says. Jesus is our source. He's omniscient, we are not. According to His word we have to acknowledge HIM (seek His counsel) in everything we do before we do it and let Jesus be our guide not our own wisdom and interpretation. Worrying about the outcome when He directs us does hinder us and delays our blessings.

Shimmie

Staff member
Lord, thank you for the precious lives here on this forum.

I ask you to specifically bless each one of these beautiful ladies (and gentlemen, that are viewing) with a very special blessing that only you and they know.

In each individual blessing...

Let it be the answer to a long awaited prayer.

Let it be an answer for specific direction or a decison and let it be without despair. Fill them with your peace and trust for what it entails.

Let them know how beautiful they are inside. Each with a beauty specifically their very own. Beauty in both male and female.

Let them reap an anbundant harvest for seeds they've sown.

Dig up the fallow ground and destroy the negative seeds which would become weeds that strangle and destroy their Dreams.

Erase the doubts and fears which have attached throughout the years

Erase the hurts and pains and remove the stains of their tears.

Father, bring healing to their personal relationships; let the hearts of husbands, be rekindled with fire for their wives.

Let the wives open their hearts to trust in him.........again, and take hold of their new lives....as 'One.' Keep watch over them in marriage as the 'Apple of your Eye'.

Father keep them strong. Keep them safe. Keep them pure in heart, pure in trust, pure in learning and retaining knowledge of one another and bless them with 'change' adaptability.

Let them have have ultimate peace with the change of seasons, in their marriages; for no one stays the same. As by you, we are ordained to grow, let us discern the seasons and be not fearful for the reasons of necessary change. Otherwise life fades into gloom without adapting to change......which is inevitable for all.

Make every season of change, an exciting adventure that each gleefully will share, an anticipated gift which they cannot wait to open and treasure...a gift of life which you have especially designed for them to enjoy and make good use of, giving you all of the glory, all the while.

Father God,

Let us not forget your betrothal of your beautiful daughters and sons. For a Father always betroths His sons and daughters and there is no better Father than you above, which flows with love, unending.

Betroth your daughters and sons, duly blessed. Dress them in the finest of splendor for their wedding day and lives as 'One' thereafter.

Father, endow your daughters hereby named, Brides, with the finest of oils inside and out. For in, the oil is of the Holy Spirit, without is the oil of gleaming beauty, and throughout is the oil of gladness, which only you can enrich upon them.

Prepare their dowry, enlarge their trousseaus, enlarge the territory of their husbands,'Be', as they are your sons.

Let them be owners not renters, let them be Business 'Elect' with success and wisdom which never fails them; let them be givers, not borrowers, let them flourish in the abundance of your gifts, spirit, soul and body, and allow no man to put them assunder.

For every Bride and Groom, here now and those to be, I thank you Father God, for setting them free, from all despair, and to release each and every care into your sea of forgetfullness.

Rid them of all strongholds, soul ties, and strife and sin which so easily besets men and women. Let them be free to flow unceasingly with you, now and into eternity.

Bless you Father, with all honor and with all due praise and with all of my heart...

In Jesus' Name,

Amen and Amen.... :heart2:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, what can I say????

:cry:
We just give all the glory unto God our Father who loves us so very, very much. This is our Season of Ressurection, Forgiveness and New Beginnings. New Life awaits us and New Joys with Newly Set Foundations.

God is uprooting the old and replanting the new into His fertile ground, not tilled by man, but by Him. We can rejoice and be glad in the God whom we have been honored to have chosen us, as His very own to love and to hold within His Heart and Heaven, forever.

Oh how we love our God who is God and always was and always will be. Oh how we love our God and how He loves you and me. Oh how we are so loved, so blessed, so protected. Oh how we love our God.

Praise Him, forever. We love you, Jesus... indeed we do. :heart2:

topsyturvy86

I ask you to specifically bless each one of these beautiful ladies (and gentlemen, that are viewing) with a very special blessing that only you and they know.

Let it be an answer for specific direction or a decison and let it be without despair. Fill them with your peace and trust for what it entails.

Let them know how beautiful they are inside. Each with a beauty specifically their very own. Beauty in both male and female.

Dig up the fallow ground and destroy the negative seeds which would become weeds that strangle and destroy their Dreams.

Father, bring healing to their personal relationships; let the hearts of husbands, be rekindled with fire for their wives.

Let the wives open their hearts to trust in him.........again, and take hold of their new lives....as 'One.' Keep watch over them in marriage as the 'Apple of your Eye'.

Father keep them strong. Keep them safe. Keep them pure in heart, pure in trust, pure in learning and retaining knowledge of one another and bless them with 'change' adaptability.

Let them have have ultimate peace with the change of seasons, in their marriages; for no one stays the same. As by you, we are ordained to grow, let us discern the seasons and be not fearful for the reasons of necessary change. Otherwise life fades into gloom without adapting to change......which is inevitable for all.

Make every season of change, an exciting adventure that each gleefully will share, an anticipated gift which they cannot wait to open and treasure...a gift of life which you have especially designed for them to enjoy and make good use of, giving you all of the glory, all the while.

Father God,

Let us not forget your betrothal of your beautiful daughters and sons. For a Father always betroths His sons and daughters and there is no better Father than you above, which flows with love, unending.

Betroth your daughters and sons, duly blessed. Dress them in the finest of splendor for their wedding day and lives as 'One' thereafter.

Father, endow your daughters hereby named, Brides, with the finest of oils inside and out. For in, the oil is of the Holy Spirit, without is the oil of gleaming beauty, and throughout is the oil of gladness, which only you can enrich upon them.

Prepare their dowry, enlarge their trousseaus, enlarge the territory of their husbands,'Be', as they are your sons.

Let them be owners not renters, let them be Business 'Elect' with success and wisdom which never fails them; let them be givers, not borrowers, let them flourish in the abundance of your gifts, spirit, soul and body, and allow no man to put them assunder.

For every Bride and Groom, here now and those to be, I thank you Father God, for setting them free, from all despair, and to release each and every care into your sea of forgetfullness.

Rid them of all strongholds, soul ties, and strife and sin which so easily besets men and women. Let them be free to flow unceasingly with you, now and into eternity.

Bless you Father, with all honor and with all due praise and with all of my heart...

In Jesus' Name,

... and Amen and Amen! Thank u Shimmie :kiss:

Nice & Wavy

Father God,

In Jesus' Name,

Awesome prayer from an awesome woman of God!

Amen!

Nice & Wavy

It's wonderful to be free in Jesus!

I'm free and I'm soaring higher and higher in HIM!

Hallelujah...thank you, Jesus!

moonglowdiva

Dear Father in Heaven, Please work in me today to ripen the fruit of the Spirit. Help me to bear this fruit in my life...to show and share love, joy, and peace; to be long-suffering, gentle, and good; to have strong faith; to be meek and temperate, slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to walk in the Spirit so that my life will be pleasing to you and a light in the darkness, that the world may know that You are God. With praise and thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen

divya

May God bless all of you beautiful ladies! I thank God for you all and for this forum.

Numbers 6:24-26 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

:bighug:

Nice & Wavy

May God bless all of you beautiful ladies! I thank God for you all and for this forum.

Numbers 6:24-26 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Awww...thank you, sis. And may the Lord bless you as well and may you prosper in abundance in every area of your life!

Shimmie

Staff member

:blowkiss: :grouphug2:

God bless you richly Divya...

Ms.Honey

Luke 20:1 And it came to pass, [that] on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon [him] with the elders,

Luke 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest thou these things? or who is he that gave thee this authority?

Luke 20:3 And he answered and said unto them, I will also ask you one thing; and answer me:

Luke 20:4 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men?

Luke 20:5 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not?

Luke 20:6 But and if we say, Of men; all the people will stone us: for they be persuaded that John was a prophet.

Luke 20:7 And they answered, that they could not tell whence [it was].

Luke 20:8 And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

Luke 20:19 And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.

May the Lord add a blessing to the reading of HIS word. Amen.

Last edited:

Ms.Honey

Heaven is hotter than hell is because God is a consuming fire.

Being in His presence purifies us as pure silver and gold.

MA2010

Psalm 51:11
"Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me".

I need my spiritual counselor to guide me every day in all that I do. Stay with me always.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

The just will flourish like the palm tree, like the Cedar of Lebanon shall he grow" (Psalm 92:13)

"But love is always new. Regardless of whether we love once, twice, or a dozen times in our life, we always face a brand-new situation. Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere. We simply have to accept it, because it is what nourishes our existence. If we reject it, we die of hunger, because we lack the courage to stretch out a hand and pluck the fruit from the branches of the tree of life. We have to take love where we find it, even if that means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness.

The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us."

— Paulo Coelho (By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept)

Ms.Honey

Mat 15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.