RANDOM HAIR THOUGHTS FOR DEC07

wheezy807

So my rollerset/saran wrap came out really nice. But the round brush i bought is too big. What was i thinking? So i couldn't really straighten my new growth too much. That's ok because that leaves me with a bit of volume, i like that.

HoneyDew

I love henna. :grin: I say that every 5 weeks when I use it, too.

It really gives my fine hair that little something extra that it needs.

I think it helps with shedding, too. I have been shedding a lot and after my last henna treatment, I noticed much less. Coincidence? Maybe, but I am not mad at all.

mrsjohnson75

I've been so lazy. I haven't washed or DC my hair in over a week but it seems to be fine. :look:

I can't wait to relax it 4 weeks.....APL here I come...I hope:ohwell:

LunadeMiel

I can't wait to take out these senegalese twist so that I can finally deep condition my hair. Hopefully I can try twisting my own hair (without extensions). I really miss my hair.

lana

I'm almost at 10 weeks post. I have 1.5 inches of new growth and I'm trying to make it to the end of December. It's not looking good. On wash day I lost about 25 strands with breakage because of the two textures, even though I treated it sooo gently and used my Jilbere Shower Comb to detangle while wet! :perplexed

I need to make it three more weeks with one wash in between and no scratching before relaxing. I usually wash once every 3-4 days but I find that when I'm stretching washing less is better for me.

wheezy807

I'm almost at 10 weeks post. I have 1.5 inches of new growth and I'm trying to make it to the end of December. It's not looking good. On wash day I lost about 25 strands with breakage because of the two textures, even though I treated it sooo gently and used my Jilbere Shower Comb to detangle while wet! :perplexed

I need to make it three more weeks with one wash in between and no scratching before relaxing. I usually wash once every 3-4 days but I find that when I'm stretching washing less is better for me.
I'm just the opposite i find that when i'm stretching washing more is better for me. It softens my ng and makes it more manageable.

HoneyDew

I usually wash once every 3-4 days but I find that when I'm stretching washing less is better for me.

same here. I think my hair would benefit from some extra moisure and conditioning during those times, but I just can't deal with the detangling and everything.

wannabelong

This above ear length hair is starting to get on my nerves. :wallbash: I can't do anything with it! I don't know how I can style it...I wonder if I can get a half wig?

MonaLisa

I am feeling on my new growth....and I have small curly coils in some places.

It's corny...but I'm fascinated with them right now.
I'm bugging.

Also...pj moment...

went into my old neighoborhood 99 cent store...and there were bottles and bottles of WRTC....

I dayum near passed out.

Maa Maa omo mti

I'm truly sad tonight. ever since I went to the dominican to do my hair my head has been tender headed. The last time i did, it wasn't this bad. Well that was a good month and a half ago. Last week i texlexed and I've been shedding hard. Well maybe it's the same,but since I have some length it looks like it's a lot. I can say one thing my hair is thicker strand wise. But I'm not sure what's causing this shedding. everytime I comb or put my fingers through it it's shedding.

Funny part is when I had the blowout I didn't experience any shedding after I left the salon.

Anyways i washed my hair today, got more shedding, now it's out of rollerset. I'm not sure what to do. I wish I can just do low maintenance styles i can't wait till it really snows and I can do wash and go without having to look cute, or be prepared to go out on a date :look: