Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

LivingInPeace

I washed my hair last night and put it in some twists for about three hours before I put my products in.I let my hair start airdrying over night in bantu knots. I've been under the dryer for an hour and my hair still isn't dry. This is ridiculous. How long should it take to dry one head of hair?

ScorpioBeauty09

I planned to straighten my hair for my birthday party next week, which would be the first time in 9 months. I'm very excited to see how long my hair is. But with my stylist situation being up in the air, I'm tempted to take the plunge and buy the BaByliss Pro Titanium so I can do it myself. My former stylist used it on me with great results and I had my eye on it for years before that. I was about to buy it then went to boxed braids on the regular so there was no need. With all the Black Friday deals, it's the cheapest I've ever seen it on Folica.:look::look:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I found a knockoff Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner at the dollar store. I'll use it to cowash the kids hair. I kinda want to try it on my hair too. It has great ingredients like peppermint oil and aloe vera juice. If my hair likes it I'm going back for more...

ScorpioBeauty09

I'm kinda pissed that my family member fell out with our braider and now we all have to find a new braider. For one, she was really good, my hair thrived under her, she was super convenient and I trusted her which doesn't come easily. And it happened over something stupid too that my family members tried to clear up.

And now my stylist from before this is acting funny too. Maybe it's the holidays I don't know but it's annoying.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
It's been a while since I posted in here so here are a few of my thoughts ---
- I only wash my hair about once a month now and even dread having to do it then
- Wearing wigs is addictive and I'm enjoying myself
- The longer I stretch, the easier it becomes, the less I want to relax my hair again

imaginary

I finally got my large box braids and by accident too since it wasn't the style I went in wanting. In love with this hair, but I'm going to need to figure out a better way to sleep on this.

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
Kinky textured naturals, is it normal for you to get 4 uses or less from an average sized product? I get 1-2 uses out of an average sized bottle of rinse out conditioner. And I've gotten about 4 uses out of this $25 Camille rose twist butter. o_O.

ScorpioBeauty09

I think I found a new place to get my hair braided. I'm going to call tomorrow to make an appointment for next week since I'm wearing my hair straight this week. Hopefully this works out. Now I feel better about taking my braids down tomorrow.

Honey Bee

I miss my hair. I've been in crochet braids for 9 weeks. Take down is next Friday. I've never left a PS in this long. We'll see how it goes.
I just took mine out after a similar amount of time. It was so easy. Washing now, will keep loose for a week, then I'm throwing it back up. :up: