Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Does anyone else get these super fine hairs that shed? Idk where they come from. They are fine like spider web threads but are black. They come out as i detangle and stick to my hand. What are they?
I get a few of those. It is genetic, just like having a variety of curl patterns and textures on one head.

ms.blue

I'm about to mix whgo and minoxidil to help fill in my temple and hairline. I really need to chill on wearing the wigs but I don't feel like doing my hair.

Anaisin

Target redid their natural hair aisle, added more products (new brands or products they didn't have at 1st from a certain brand) and they added pictures of the creators and have a short background.

Idk if it was done because of black history month or if this is the new thing pergood or are they going to take it down in March

Evolving78

WHY HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING ON PRE POO?!!! I (overnight) pre-pooed my hair with coconut oil and a mixture of indian oils I keep around co washed it and my little ole curls/waves clumping together... like I could do an actual wng with no extra manipulation. I'm in AWE!
Be careful. You could create moisture overload from sleeping with a plastic cap on overnight frequently. I would do it for an hour or so, with the cap on, then take the cap off, and put a scarf on Until your are ready to wash.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
Be careful. You could create moisture overload from sleeping with a plastic cap on overnight frequently. I would do it for an hour or so, with the cap on, then take the cap off, and put a scarf on Until your are ready to wash.

Ditto! I wouldn't do it too often and I only kept the bag on until I went to bed and wrapped it up prior to that. My hair has been insanely dry. I work from home(plus my pregnancy has me anti) and my house is like 27% humidity...everything stays dry....so this is quite refreshing. I didn't even add any product afterwards.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Target redid their natural hair aisle, added more products (new brands or products they didn't have at 1st from a certain brand) and they added pictures of the creators and have a short background.

Idk if it was done because of black history month or if this is the new thing pergood or are they going to take it down in March

My target has had the pictures for a few months now. If anything, Im pissed because now I have to co-mingle in the "beauty" aisle.

beauti

Where is everyone getting their tresemme perfectly undone conditioner? I've been everywhere with no luck, from walmart to target to cvs to walgreens! :cry3:

Last edited:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
It is going to be in the 60s for an entire week, starting today; half-tempted to water my head daily.

Supposedly, rubbing your fingernails against each other staves off greying. I don't know about that, but did do it a lot as a kid into my twenties because I loved the feeling of it. Why did I stop?

I wonder if some people have to do the inversion method longer than others to see results.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Friend came to me at work showing me videos and pictures of Type 4 sisters using Manic Panic hair color. Its semi-permanent.

I want to try it now :wallbash:

Don't get me started!!!
I've been wanting to slap some chunks of deep violet or dark blue in the back of my head but I'm not about that color upkeep life :lachen:
Henna too...

I bought wigs instead with some purple and blue pieces in it :rofl: