Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Evolving78

Did the quickest wash day ever. Washed, conditioned and detangled (soo much hair came out. Need to get back on that X21) now I'm currently deep conditioning overnight with a bag and a shirt). Finally, I think the back of my hair is long enough for me to braid with extensions. Cornrows here I come!
I wish I was good at doing them. Mine look like county braids....like Big Rob did them for me, for a honey bun.

Last edited:

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
I'm two years natural (2nd time) as of this week... I've had no major setbacks so my hair is the current length that it was before I had the unfortunate heat damage incident ( @ 2 1/2 years including transition) and decided to BIC it. I'm finally excited about it again! Can't wait to take it to new lengths.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
For as much money as Im about to drop and the train to get to NYC which Im currently sitting on, my hair better be slayed. SLAYED, do you hear me!!!

I dont want to see my hair for another 8 weeks. One week rest, trim and then kinky twists. I refuse to worry over it anymore or spend so much energy into it. The bonus is, I am no longer in a corporate setting. My hair is hidden under a hat 5 days a week at work.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
View attachment 389225

View attachment 389223

I want turquoise hair but I'm too lazy to upkeep my hair to not look a mess. RANDOM!!!!!

This is why I was upset when my friend told me about the Manic Panic. It's a semi and vegan and is supposed to bleed over time. I want to and don't at the same time.

FYI: idc that's it vegan, I'm more worried about oxidizing agents.

Lissa0821

My hair is truly in recovery mode from the severe heat damage and hair loss due to illness. I am 100% better with my overall health and I can see it in my hair. My hair is looking and feeling thicker than I have ever known it to be. I plan to cut off all remaining heat damage at my one year mark of when the damage was done in August, will be dusting monthly from now on.

I am happy with my hair and a little clueless of how to manage its thickness since I never really had it before. Wetline Gel is a my Best friend for my hair at the moment.