Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I feel as though SM sold their souls to the devil when they got investors. I REALLY hope that I am wrong because I have quite a bit of SM in my stash.

Rich and Nyeeme (sp?) sold their entire souls, the shea nut and possibly villages in Africa to the devil himself for the almighty green.

DH knows them and believes Rich is behind it because Nyeeme did not have the same spirit.

AgeinATL

Rich and Nyeeme (sp?) sold their entire souls, the shea nut and possibly villages in Africa to the devil himself for the almighty green.

DH knows them and believes Rich is behind it because Nyeeme did not have the same spirit.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

It is so sad because once those investors get what they want, and the SM name is left in shambles, they will be left to pick up the pieces. The thing is, most of their customers will be long gone by then..

Curls&Justice417

I actually may end up going back to using cones and sulfates. I am getting some really good results.

It's crazy that the ors neutralizing shampoo works so well on my natural hair. Cleans, conditions, doesn't detangle my hair, but it also doesn't further tangle it. And it has sulfates.

I've been using that ORS neutralizing shampoo for years! On both my relaxed and natural hair and it's one of the best shampoos I've ever used. Go figure lol

HaveSomeWine

My Kanechom Acai Conditioning Masks came in the mail today. I got two 32 oz. Kanechom Acai masks for $23.00 and free shipping off of Amazon. I can't wait to try some of their other masks.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I am really being reminded why I kept my hair in stretched styles when I was natural. My scalp is not playing when it says it needs some air. My head is so itchy :cry3:

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Well I finally got the itchies to calm down...

By watching relaxer day videos and laying on my side.

I guess this will be life for the next couple of days :lachen:

trueheartofgold

I think it depends on what region you're in. I still use products throughout the winter with glycerin. However I live in Georgia so cold weather isn't really that big of a factor for me.

I'm in the Northeast so it can get very cold here (down to single digits feeling like negative). So I'm guessing its a no?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Does anyone use products with vegetable glycerin during winter? I read before its a no/no during the winter time. Is this true?
I live in Michigan so it gets extremely cold here and I use glycerin all the time. I don't really change my product line up based on season (except one product in summer because of my summer routine). I never have any issues.

trueheartofgold

What do you consider expensive? I go to two Senior stylists because I tried to go cheaper not deva and I did not get what I wanted. I go to the Deva salon in Soho. It is $$$ but for me doable. I go twice a year.

Anything over $100 for a haircut to me is expensive. But it is NYC so it's expected. I know Deva Senior Stylists are more expensive than the other stylists. I also know that they are skilled at what they do and "you get what you pay for" so the end result looks good. Do they shampoo your hair? I don't cowash so that's why I'm asking.