Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I use my desire for hair growth/retention to keep me motivated on my overall health.

I still love to wet my hair in the rain.

How long can I go without PSing?

I want to try this stuff. Notice, they dropped the "r" from Eco Styler."

I not only want to try the product, but I want that jar. Check it out on this vid at the 2:00 mark:

KinkyRN

I use my desire for hair growth/retention to keep me motivated on my overall health.

I not only want to try the product, but I want that jar. Check it out on this vid at the 2:00 mark:
I was to try the castor one. Notice it doesn't say black castor OIL. So I am wondering what is really in it. Plus, I agree the lid is different from the rest.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I was to try the castor one. Notice it doesn't say black castor OIL. So I am wondering what is really in it. Plus, I agree the lid is different from the rest.
I cannot find an ingredient list anywhere, too new? The Ecoco website is wretched and does not list even half the products.

ms.blue

I went to 4 bss looking for this gel plus online....can't find this particular gel anywhere.

My current hair dilemma is flaking gel. It makes me crazy! :spinning: I've tried a few gels but nothing gives me that Eco hold!

I need Eco to come out with a gel with a level 9 hold. 8 is too weak and 10 gives me flakes *eyeroll*

Evolving78

I flat ironed/curled my hair. I played in the mirror, swishing my hair back and for, singing Usher's song about the strippers making money, etc... after all of that, I put it up in a bun! lol I had a lot of fun though! It's a thunderstorm going on right now, it's suppose to rain tomorrow, then snow the day after that! I'm good on this bun and scarf thing right now.
That straighten hair shake dance was for me! Lol Girl make that money money money, yo money, money, money! :lachen:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I finally own an awesome, awesome inexpensive wig, shown in the videos below. I like the tip to add concealer to the part -- without plucking out hair -- to make the hair look realistic / unwiggy.

@JerriBlank, are you still using and loving the Honey Baby Naturals detangler? Did you ever invest in other products in the line? If so, what are your reviews?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I was researching a product, Hawaiian Silky
14 in 1 Miracles Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment
, and spotted a couple of nasty ingredients:

Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Sympytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (European Mistletoe) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinale (Sage) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.

As I last recalled, mistletoe is poisonous. The second one is used to preserve wood, also in paint products. These manufacturers... :pyro::fistshake:

Have you tried Extreme Wetline gel? Holds very well and no flaking.

I've tried it but the hold isn't as great as Eco.

Honestly, I'm lazy and with Eco I can do my hair once a week. With Wet line I'd have to do it maybe every 3-4 days.

4 hours later...

I'm stupid. And sick of the flakes sigh...trying Wetline again and I might just have to do my hair twice a week :cry3:

Wow I'm usually not this indecisive. I'm annoying myself :lachen:

Last edited:

vanray

I was researching a product, Hawaiian Silky
14 in 1 Miracles Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment
, and spotted a couple of nasty ingredients:

Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Sympytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (European Mistletoe) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinale (Sage) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.

As I last recalled, mistletoe is poisonous. The second one is used to preserve wood, also in paint products. These manufacturers... :pyro::fistshake:
Mistletoe extract has been used forever as an anti-cancer remedy. I believe the toxicity comes from ingesting, not topical applications.

Stormy

Y'all got me thinking about the AsIAm Twist Defining cream I tried a few months ago. It's pretty good. I might just twist my hair this weekend.