Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I just want to buy stuff today. I don't even care what it is really. I just want to walk inside of a Beauty Supply Store for nothing. My mood changed on me.

I think I will go check out some hair accessories even thought I can pretty much make every hair accessory (I have tones of beads, Gems, jewels, pliers, resin, wire and string).

I think I will pick up some smell good grease.

shoot I might even buy some VO5.

No... I ain't doing non of that, I'm going home,.....I'm hungry.

NatrulyMe

@NatrulyMe

How is your hair doing?! Is the Wetline.... the one?

It defines my curl and it does not leave my hair too crunchy, (as long as I put leave-in and shea butter on before gel) but I do not like how my hair looks weighed down. My hair hangs, so I may just need to apply a little if using... Or, try other stuff e.g. conditioner and oil and or shea butter only. I love volume and all the gels (or custard) I tried makes my wash n go look flat (even when trying to fluff-- my hair just hangs). I will try the wash n go again with the KCKT and KCCC Sunday. I think my hair will like it better? BTW, the As I Am Jelly was surprisingly alright because it did not weighed my hair down.

Bad&Bougee

@NatrulyMe I really hope this is "the one".

You can't get it out? :D

I use my J.R. Liggett's shampoo bar as usual. Or any regular shampoo.

ETA: what's wrong with using a sulfate shampoo?

@AdoraAdora24 I thought about you earlier today. I made some sizzling chicken and cheese last night and I have been smelling it in my hair all day (forum about hair grease we used back in the day). I don't use Blue Magic but it might be the Razac hairdress that has me smelling like TGIFriday's. I am so glad it is wash day!!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
@AdoraAdora24 I thought about you earlier today. I made some sizzling chicken and cheese last night and I have been smelling it in my hair all day (forum about hair grease we used back in the day). I don't use Blue Magic but it might be the Razac hairdress that has me smelling like TGIFriday's. I am so glad it is wash day!!
Mmmm at that meal! I don't smell any dinners in my hair...Lord knows i've been cooking lol. Maybe I can't smell it while another person can.
Uh oh. Oh well my hair is shining.

Bad&Bougee

I cannot wait until its time to go home. I want to pick my hair. I want to heat up some left over spaghetti. Then sit on the couch Indian style with a cup of tea watching a good show while picking my hair. Sounds like a good Friday night to me.
Mmmm at that meal! I don't smell any dinners in my hair...Lord knows i've been cooking lol. Maybe I can't smell it while another person can.
Uh oh. Oh well my hair is shining.

I think it's because I have relaxed ends. I've never had an issue with food smells while completely natural. That's weird now that I think about it. Must have something to do with the chemical compounds of the relaxer........IDK.

BTW, how did your chocolate cake come out?

Evolving78

I think it's because I have relaxed ends. I've never had an issue with food smells while completely natural. That's weird now that I think about it. Must have something to do with the chemical compounds of the relaxer........IDK.

BTW, how did your chocolate cake come out?
Those smells cling to all types of things and most people don't notice they smell like stir fry, or fried chicken.

Evolving78

Y'all making me want to cover my head while cooking now.
You should. I'm serious. When I get up close to folks doing their makeup, or a skin care service, I can smell what their house smells like. I also have a very strong sense of smell if that helps. I don't get why people remove hair from body parts due to those holding odor, but will go a long time not washing their hair, saying it doesn't smell like anything. YES IT DOES! Lol

Evolving78

How are you giving advice on hair loss, and all you did was cut your hair off and start over? seeing someone with actually spots, or loss and recovering from that is more inspiring. Anybody can cut their hair off and document hair growth for 2 years.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
:yep:

I have wanted some for a long time, but the price has kept me from ordering, as it would be an experiment only, anyway.

Its good stuff it acts as an emollient and gives amazing slip. Ive had a 500g bag for about a year,so it lasts but the initial plunge is just whoa. Im still going to buy a poind because my hair loves it and Im trying to see if this can replace glycerin for a winter reggie

Lissa0821

I have been watching crochet braid videos for weeks and am still confuse on which hair I want to use. I plan of going to beauty supply store and take my time looking at each texture and going with my gut. That is what I do when I am looking for a new wig but don't have particular style in mind.

Hair done, went to beauty supply store with my SO and after wandering still undecided my SO points to a wig head set up with the exact curl pattern I wanted. I couldn't help but to laugh when he said is this what you want to do to your head tugging it hair. It was Presto Curl by Freetress. [