Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Smiley79

I been working!! Lol. Just busy with life stuff, traveling, school, relationships :p

I'm solid with my hair right now so I don't spend as much time thinking about it anymore.

This is so true. It's one of the best feelings ever. I now enjoy my hair journey because I don't worry about it. I wish I did this when I first embarked on my healthy hair journey.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
A pet peeve that I have is when there's a nice style tutorial on YouTube but they don't turn around to show the back of the head!! They show the right side, left side and the front....well what about the back? I don't get that. I find myself talking to the screen "turn around, turn around!!" end of video/\/\/\/\______.

off topic pet peeve is when Pizza Huts puts only 3 pepperonis on a slice of pizza. I ordered pepperoni pizza, not cheese pizza thank you! Stop being stingy with the pepperoni!

Smiley79

A pet peeve that I have is when there's a nice style tutorial on YouTube but they don't turn around to show the back of the head!! They show the right side, left side and the front....well what about the back? I don't get that. I find myself talking to the screen "turn around, turn around!!" end of video/\/\/\/\______.

off topic pet peeve is when Pizza Huts puts only 3 pepperonis on a slice of pizza. I ordered pepperoni pizza, not cheese pizza thank you! Stop being stingy with the pepperoni!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
CRN rarely ever has sales throughout the year, so you would think when BF comes around they would be hitting us with at least 35% off. But nope, 25% it is. I'm happy I didn't wait for them, and purchased their products when Naturally Curly had a sale on their products, and got free shipping too.

Aggie

:rofl:

I had to laugh at this one too because I can be found yelling at my computer telling them to turn around, "Oh for God's sake, woman, Turn Around, I wanna see the back!" :lol:

Last edited:

Aggie

Ooh! Another pet peeve of mine is when a YouTuber reviews a wig but never let their audience see how they were able to achieve a very beautiful look of a wig that looks nothing like how it looks on them. They just go on and on about the wig but it's already on their head before they go on camera, styled and finished, looking awesome but NEVER let us know HOW they achieved the look. That is so annoying. Whyyyyy!!! I think it's such a waste of a review, to be honest.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I'm not buying anything hair related for Black Friday. Nope, not doing it. I have enough to last me a while, I don't even use that much product!

I was going to get Oyin samples using the free shipping code, as well as that ayurvedic DC from Bask & Bloom.

But I'm feeling you. I just watched a hipo YouTuber rave about the DC, so I'm going to get it. But I'm going to take a cue from you and get nothing else.

I really need to focus on a standing hair dryer and saving for Christmas, anyway. :yep:

Soaring Eagle

Have y'all seen this? I'm shook.

Edited:

Last edited:

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
CRN rarely ever has sales throughout the year, so you would think when BF comes around they would be hitting us with at least 35% off. But nope, 25% it is. I'm happy I didn't wait for them, and purchased their products when Naturally Curly had a sale on their products, and got free shipping too.
I was just about to come in and say 25% off is not sufficient. That doesn't constitute a bf sale to me :confused:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
So I went to work today with this style, but a way more kinkier version with Marley hair added to enhance the length. I received compliments.

It was awesome!! Nobody would even think for a second that this was not my own wholly hair hanging down over my shoulder! It was nice! My co-workers are so use to seeing me with so much hair (without hair added) that it was befitted that I would have a long side braid. But only we here know that it was Marley hair.

Sosoothing

So I went to work today with this style, but a way more kinkier version with Marley hair added to enhance the length. I received compliments.

It was awesome!! Nobody would even think for a second that this was not my own wholly hair hanging down over my shoulder! It was nice! My co-workers are so use to seeing me with so much hair (without hair added) that it was befitted that I would have a long side braid. But only we here know that it was Marley hair.

It must have been pretty. I wish you took pictures to share :)

Soaring Eagle

In search of a good quality bonnet, preferably made out of silk with a satin finish versus the polyester bonnets (with satin finish) that can be found in beauty supply stores. Any suggestions?