Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I’ve decided that after my mini Black Friday haul I’m good on products until next BF. Unless someone has a sale 40%+ sale on one of my staples. I also need to either get a mini fridge or make room in my fridge for my stash.

And I'm going to pack up a box of products for my mom and sister and drop it off today.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
What a blessing this is to many. Wow.

Services to help you get on your way (without judgement) if you ever should need it. (Skip to 5:00 to really see)

I remember one time I had extremely matted hair and needed help like this. I went to my best friend's Mother who is Jamaican and she got those knots OUT. I thought I had to cut it.

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
What a blessing this is to many. Wow.

Services to help you get on your way (without judgement) if you ever should need it. (Skip to 5:00 to really see)

I remember one time I had extremely matted hair and needed help like this. I went to my best friend's Mother who is Jamaican and she got those knots OUT. I thought I had to cut it.
I feel cheated, I wanted to see break down of the last knot. Or after the shampoo and style.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I had an exciting hair dream, I reached tailbone length and my hair was in twists. It fell right on my butt. I was so so happy about it that I showed my family. In real life I have ten inches to go to be there. It looked like my hair was blown out in the dream and my ends were so pristine. I thought it was real until I woke up.

Now I have an urge to install Marley hair.:lachen:

Lita

Thinking hair thoughts "Outloud" This month I'm doing doing the Facebook rice water challenge,started on November 16th 2018..I'm thinking about doing a chebe starting December 16th..Just to compare my hair results...We shall see...

So far the rice water is working very well,my hair feels/looks thicker and stronger..I'm also using rice water leave in as well..Spritzing my scalp 2xs a week with rice water..

Happy Hair Growing!

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Why are you waiting until Jan? If you start now they'll be in full effect by Jan.
Because I’m currently taking Aphogee and just opened a new box. And I need a trim which I’ll do in December when I straighten. I want to see if they’re effective and not cut off progress so I can determine if I’ll actually repurchase them.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Every time I find a staple, the vendor gotta do something wrong. :rolleyes:Maybe I just need to go back to OTG products. I can’t be bothered in 2019. Long wait times, tracking numbers with no movement for days or weeks, improperly filled products, texture issues, inconsistency between batches. I can’t. I refuse.

Gonna place a second order with Obia to try their deep conditioner and a few other products since they sent me a coupon code. Stellar customer service. I messed up my order on Thanksgiving, DM’d them and got a reply in less than 10 minutes. On a holiday! You can’t get some of these vendors to reply in a timely fashion on a regular day. I have enough DC to last me until 2020. I’ll look for replacements then.

angelmilk

My hair is finally back at shoulder length and thicker than ever. I really hate dealing with it. It's not hard to manage it just takes sooo much time. I'm really considering a relaxed pixie cut. I know its more maintenance but I'm thinking wash days will be quicker? I'm willing to do my hair more often if it means the sessions are quicker.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Sounds like me. I never know what to do with my hair so I do everything :lachen:
LOL I don't want to do ANYTHING. I wish I could trust someone to do cornrows :cry4::covereyes:. I wish I could buy that HergivenHair pony tail, but the Hair is human and I don't know if they sacrificed it to a god :cry: or not. I want free form locs, but i have to go to work in an office everyday:crying3:. I want to wear bobby pins the way I want, but I'm so tender headed Which effects my styles. I tried Marley twists, but they are too heavy in my head. I'm laughing not crying. I'll figure it out.