Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

vevster

Gonna try using cones for the next 3 weeks -- 4 weeks including last nights wash. I need to evaluate if they work for ME.

Gonna use the Pattern shampoo, Mo' s Curl Restoration treatment and Pattern leave in (Those are my only products with cones....)

My hair looks nice----- spirally --- shiny bouncy....

Lissa0821

I went to Trader Joes on Sunday and picked up Nourish Spa Shampoo, 2 bottles of the Nourish Spa conditioners and two jars of the coconut oil. The cashier who rang me up said you are about to have some clean hair huh? An older white man behind me said, No she about to have the cleanest, softest shiny hair of us all. I just smiled and said that's my goal at the moment. The older man even waved at me in the parking lot as I drove off.

ClassyJSP

Instead of taking my braids out i'm just going to stop and get the front redone. I've been keeping my scalp clean and moisturizing so i'm sure my hair is doing good underneath. I realized it was pointless to take my braids down and then head out on vacation in the heat/sun.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Today I sectioned my hair in braids and pre pood with Keracare Humecto. I let that sit about 20 minutes. Then I cleansed with Kerastase Curl ideal cleansing conditioner. I just blow dried my hair and it’s soooo soft. I’m about to straighten it

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
My hair definitely doesn't like the 1st 3. I'm not sure about avocado oil. What does it do to your hair?

It’s like a protein for me. Those ingredients must be last in the product if I’m leaving it in. I avoid them in my leave ins though for the most part.
Funny if it has aloe vera extract it’s not too bad. @faithVA

ckisland

I went to Trader Joes on Sunday and picked up Nourish Spa Shampoo, 2 bottles of the Nourish Spa conditioners and two jars of the coconut oil. The cashier who rang me up said you are about to have some clean hair huh? An older white man behind me said, No she about to have the cleanest, softest shiny hair of us all. I just smiled and said that's my goal at the moment. The older man even waved at me in the parking lot as I drove off.
That is too cute!!!

I was getting ready and I could feel my hair laying against my back. It's such a wonderful feeling :blush: