Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Okay, I just completed the setup of my Revair hair dryer and it looks and sounds similar to a vacuum cleaner ( the long hose and big base).:eek:

Then after reading the do's and don'ts, I see that one of the don'ts is to not use the Revair to vacuum.:lachen:Oh MY!!!

Lol at that being listed as a don't.

I washed yesterday and pulled out my revair. I forgot how loud and bulky it is.

... but the results are totally worth it.

I used it on low tension 6.
2 minutes on each section.

It took me an hour because I havent used it since last Summer and had to relearn how to use it.

I'm about to start using the revair weekly after my wash, steam and leave ins.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I’m sick y’all. Again. For the second time and it’s not even March yet. :cry3:I’m probably not gonna touch my head for a while. I’m trying to get enough energy to do some ratchet braids. I kept it really simple because I’m pretty tired and I didn’t feel like looking for stuff. I’m using TGIN Green Tea Leave in and Blue Magic Castor Oil grease. I made it to my ear, but the top isn’t done yet. Hopefully it’ll be done by tomorrow and then I can just chill under a head wrap or something until I feel better.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Off topic: (chest pains) Stress at work.
I have so much responsibility at work that it LITTERALLY hurts me. Today I left early. I even lost my voice yesterday because my throat tightened up, and I had to run to the bathroom to cry. I'll never LET THEM SEE me stress, but the four walls of that bathroom will. I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING :cry3::cry3::cry3:.

I gave this to the Lord. He is my helper.

Side note: stress mucks up hair growth. Can't let that happen.

(This is a very short version of my work life, I handle a lot of red tape.)

Last edited:

MzSwift

I’m sick y’all. Again. For the second time and it’s not even March yet. :cry3:I’m probably not gonna touch my head for a while. I’m trying to get enough energy to do some ratchet braids. I kept it really simple because I’m pretty tired and I didn’t feel like looking for stuff. I’m using TGIN Green Tea Leave in and Blue Magic Castor Oil grease. I made it to my ear, but the top isn’t done yet. Hopefully it’ll be done by tomorrow and then I can just chill under a head wrap or something until I feel better.

Aww, hope you feel better soon. ((BIG HUG))

Lazy hair FTW!

LavenderMint

I want to wash my hair. I might do it in braids for the first time ever. Hopefully it gets just as clean & conditioned as usual.

Times like this make me miss my locs & seriously consider doing them again. Sister locs would be a good middle ground....

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I'm so excited to wash my hair today. .The refrigerator is clean :mopup:
The kitchen floor cleaned
.My bedroom is tidy
.Washed my bedding and clothes
.Put in crazy overtime at work
.Detangled last night (w/o using a comb *pats self on the back for that one*)

Approaching the final step: wash hair.

*awake at 5am on a Sunday * after I'm done washing hair I may stop at the liquor store *don't judge*

Realhairdontcare

My straight hair lasted longer than usual. Debating if I’m going to wash my hair tomorrow and do a flat twist out and curl or wait a little longer. My scalp hasn’t been itchy either which is a surprise.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’ve been prepooing with seasoned evoo since 6 (2.5 hours) Now it’s time to shampoo and blow dry. My hair is dirty and my scalp is itchy. Hopefully this wash makes it all better.