Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Realhairdontcare

My new hair regimen is on point. Definitely going back to being a straight hair natural. My hair does best with heat. Just have to figure out a good schedule for that. I’m thinking every 2 to 3 weeks or maybe every 3 weeks to once a month. I learned my lesson listening to people, when doing what worked for me years ago was much better! Everyone’s hair is not the same and can and can’t take different things to it and there is nothing wrong with that.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I’m feeling like I wanna be natural again. Y’all know how I do it

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Dam I'm still mad that I trimmed off my progress. I can't even wrap my head around the FACT that I did THAT! oh it still hurts. I litterally had a set back. My first set back in 4.5 years (pretty good if I say so myself......never the less, still a set back).

I see some videos of women that have knee length hair cut it all off and I think "WHY? HOW COULD/WOULDDDDDD YOU DO A THING LIKE THAT!!?" UGH! Are you dumb?

.........but whyYYahhh? *puts hands on hips, walks out of room*

Eta: Ladies don't trim so much, let it grow. Ok?

Ok? *compassionate stare at you *

Last edited:

GettingKinky

Dam I'm still mad that I trimmed off my progress. I can't even wrap my head around the FACT that I did THAT! oh it still hurts. I litterally had a set back. My first set back in 4.5 years (pretty good if I say so myself......never the less, still a set back).

I see some videos of women that have knee length hair cut it all off and I think "WHY? HOW COULD/WOULDDDDDD YOU DO A THING LIKE THAT!!?" UGH! Are you dumb?

How much did you trim?
Mandatory positive- your ends probably feel great.

oneastrocurlie

If I had to guess, wash day took too darn long lol.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
How much did you trim?
Mandatory positive- your ends probably feel great.
It looks as if I trimmed three inches OVERALL. Over a span of 9-10 months. I trimmed after I FORGOT I had already trimmed. I trimmed after that for GOOD MEASURE and a BONUS TRIM. What was I smoking? For real........what was I on?

I know I had a lot of stressful situations in 2019, but c'mon!

You ever FEEL like you should do something, but don't know why? That was me with trimming. All for No reason.

My ends always was good. I'm just dumb. Lol.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I’m just realizing I have a mixture of coarse AND fine strands all over my head. That’s probably where the random straight pieces of hair come from. I have straight hair on top of my fro and I don’t even use heat when I’m natural except very occasionally. Like, how do I even take care of something like that? :lachen:

I have a feeling that I’m gonna be saying “oh yeah, I forgot about that” once my hair grows back out lol Sybil is definitely still Sybil lol