Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Watching a coworkers funeral on live at work. He worked 31 years at our company. Retired Dec 2021 and passed away April 10.

Very nice man. This is the second retiree since I've been here that’s passed away (6 years) and they both happened a month apart. Stop stressing! Live your live, Be happy and love your friends and family now.

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I just don’t feel like doing anything. My hair is in a bun with a bonnet probably 23 hours a day. I only remove it to go in stores and in public. I need some energy

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’m thinking about doing a pop smoke twist out. I’ll test it out before my next blowout. I’ll just twist my stretched hair and use product to get the desired definition

NaturalEnigma

I have a gala to go to tomorrow and I really want to straighten my hair, but I just don’t feel like going through the process of blow drying and curling it. I really don’t want to wear a wig either. I could wear my natural hair out but eh, I don’t know how well it will go with the dress.

GettingKinky

I have a gala to go to tomorrow and I really want to straighten my hair, but I just don’t feel like going through the process of blow drying and curling it. I really don’t want to wear a wig either. I could wear my natural hair out but eh, I don’t know how well it will go with the dress.
I’m sure your natural hair will look beautiful with your dress.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
This ninja really told me in one breath how beautiful I am and the next breath he would dog me out, lololol.

He’s never even been in my line of sight. Dang shame. Cheating on his wife from the time they got married and still married but , “stuck”. SMH.

then had the nerve to say I hope you find someone who deserves you because you’re amazing. I ain never approached this man romantically in any shape or form and had the nerve to say my pictures on FB are acting ‘pick me” smh. Lololllolollll

That weed is something else.

NaturalEnigma

I’m sure your natural hair will look beautiful with your dress.
Thank you! I ended up washing and blow drying my hair and wearing a phony pony. I brought two last year and never wore them. I was afraid of how it would look and if it would look natural with my hair, but it turned out perfect. I just used some gel and my curling iron to smooth out the sides and rest of the hair in the ponytail and wore a tight scarf on my head for a few hours. I was running late and didn’t have time to do a twist out with my hair. The phony pony was a nice quick alternative. The video shows the one I used. It was really cute!

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
This ninja really told me in one breath how beautiful I am and the next breath he would dog me out, lololol.

He’s never even been in my line of sight. Dang shame. Cheating on his wife from the time they got married and still married but , “stuck”. SMH.

then had the nerve to say I hope you find someone who deserves you because you’re amazing. I ain never approached this man romantically in any shape or form and had the nerve to say my pictures on FB are acting ‘pick me” smh. Lololllolollll

That weed is something else.
That man is smoking....eggplant. Out his rabbit mind.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
It’s so hot and humid. Now It’s raining. I need braids this summer. I can already tell that my blowouts will not be lasting much longer than a week