Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

discodumpling

OMG...as she reached out and I did the matrix swerve! Then "what did you do? How long did it take and all the questions she asks whenever a Black person in the office gets a new hair do. She's annoying
I explained that we are trained fr birth to sit for long braiding sessions..we ain't new to this...we true to this.
There will be more old y/t people asking me the same stuff and more tomorrow. Its like friggin Groundhogs Day.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I don't know what it is about me that doesn't like when other people do my hair. Idk if I haven't found the right stylist or what. Yea sure I appreciate the convenience of having someone else do my hair, but I HATE finding "gotcha(s)"

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I really want to install some boc braids and let my hair rest for a few weeks. It would give me a chance to use my clove water spray. I’m steeping some organic cloves until this evening. That’ll be 24 hours.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I really want to install some boc braids and let my hair rest for a few weeks. It would give me a chance to use my clove water spray. I’m steeping some organic cloves until this evening. That’ll be 24 hours.
So I didn’t feel like straining the cloves tonight. Tomorrow will be 48 hours

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
Thanks lol I crack myself up too. I do it so much that I'll be thinking of something in my head, and laugh out loud. Then I have to explain why I'm laughing so I don't get a vacation to one of those places that gives you a jacket that makes you hug yourself lol :rofl:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:The way I just cackled is just woo. Between you and @Napp y’all are just cute and make me laugh w your shenanigans