Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I bought some more Creme of Nature Argan oil shampoo and some of the best edge control I ever used. It’s called Kiss edge fixer (glued) They are all scented. I got candy apple
Aye you like it too!? Its my fave right now but I am trying out this new edge control that my stylist used on me to see how it compares.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I am going to try and not buy any product for the rest of the month not even staples... I am going to start to seriously save money plus I have too much product.:bricks: I am going to have to creatively use what I have. Instead of buying new braid sprays ill dilute my current leave ins and use them as braid spray. I plan on using every product I have to the last drop. Operation no product left behind is in full effect:armyhat: I will be wigging and ponytailing it up once these crochet braids reach their due date.

demlew

I am going to try and not buy any product for the rest of the month not even staples... I am going to start to seriously save money plus I have too much product.:bricks: I am going to have to creatively use what I have. Instead of buying new braid sprays ill dilute my current leave ins and use them as braid spray. I plan on using every product I have to the last drop. Operation no product left behind is in full effect:armyhat: I will be wigging and ponytailing it up once these crochet braids reach their due date.

I need to do this too, but I'm always in search of the most moisturizing deep conditioners and leave-in sprays. I may have to resort to a trick I've used before when I couldn't motivate myself to exercise. I told my friend's husband that if I didn't work out/walk 30 mins 3 times that week, I'd owe him $10 for each missed session. I told him instead of my friend bc she'd let me off the hook, but she and I both call him The Collector. It worked! I ALMOST missed a session but I made myself go walking in 55 degrees at 11 at night (I live in a safe gated community - legit gated so I was safe but alert).

At any rate, maybe for October I'll tell him I'm allowed to buy one hair product per week. If I go over that, I have to pay him the same dollar amount that I spent on the product so basically all products will cost double. Whoa why am I being so mean to myself?!! But it might work...

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
Inserts self into demlew and itsmelilluckys chat. So I’m going no buy for hair because like what more can I want i have my last hair care items enroute some hard water shampoo and conditioner but I have one head and wfh so hair last long and I don’t want to expand my hair drawers. We can do this.

demlew

Inserts self into demlew and itsmelilluckys chat. So I’m going no buy for hair because like what more can I want i have my last hair care items enroute some hard water shampoo and conditioner but I have one head and wfh so hair last long and I don’t want to expand my hair drawers. We can do this.
So I'm reading between the lines and I think what you're saying is I should order from Henna Sooq tonight if the sale hasn't ended then get ready for a No Buy on October 1st :lachen:

ckisland

Inspired by the That Girl Challenge, I want to play around with stretched styles like braid n'curls and roller sets. . .but I'm scared LOL!!!