Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
My bday is in December and I'll be spending it in Vegas. Im looking for inspo pics to nail down the look I want.

I think I want bedroom hair or something big and "vavavoom". I'll most likely use my real hair (straightened) for this but I cant seem to find this look on black women. Any recs or links to pics welcome :)

I'll probably rock this look with a true smokey or smoldering eye. I'll probably get my mu done professionally :yep:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Alright it’s cuffing season if your single so stay vigilant lol. Enjoy your pretty time!
Girl I’m already snatched up lol. I was talking to him about getting dolled up this weekend and he sounded kinda insecure. I been looking basic for the last few months. Now he’s scared

lindseyerinc

My bday is in December and I'll be spending it in Vegas. Im looking for inspo pics to nail down the look I want.

I think I want bedroom hair or something big and "vavavoom". I'll most likely use my real hair (straightened) for this but I cant seem to find this look on black women. Any recs or links to pics welcome :)

I'll probably rock this look with a true smokey or smoldering eye. I'll probably get my mu done professionally :yep:

fb3f916220a329ef4e908c556344b219.jpg

Something like this?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Okay. Two days tops for a wig. It’s been two days and my scalp is itching. Lol

covering my scalp with this wig cap and the wig is too much it seems like. I’ll moisturize my scalp again in the morning before I put it back on.

So, were going to try and make it last until Sunday and then leave the wigs alone.

HealthyHair2020

Got a Sephora F&F sale link, Sephora started their Yes Hair event and Ulta is kicking off their Goregous Hair event tomorrow.

I will not come out of October purchase free.

I'm leaving here with something - *in my Denzel Washington voice*
I think I'll get Melanin Oil during the ulta event (and maybe the new DC if it's in stock) and the new adwoa hair milk.