Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Something like this?

Thanks! Although I'm thinking of something in the family below. I got plenty of time (we're talking around Nye) but I may have to scrap this plan because I'll be getting my hair done two days before my bday, instead of the day before because of my early flight :/

I need a plan be just in case I can't manage the style on my own with just foam rollers (I'm used to my stylist doing all of the work lol)

cheryl-cole-big-hair1.jpg

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I want to take these crochet braids out so bad. they itch like crazy. I never had this issue with fake hair before. i spent too much money for them to only last for 2 weeks. My boyfriend says they are scratchy too lol. I will try and stretch this style to 4 weeks

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My crown appears to be thinning a bit. I just massaged my scalp with some chebe oil. I’ll do this every other day. I’ll start back taking Hairfinity as well. The growth rate was amazing and I had less shedding.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I'm tired of looking at these youtubers with hair that doesnt look or act like mine. Anyone know of any low density fine 4a natural ladies? Someone who had my hair was ulovemegz but she is relaxed now (i still watch though lol) but everyone has super thick hair with thick strands that's resilient.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm tired of looking at these youtubers with hair that doesnt look or act like mine. Anyone know of any low density fine 4a natural ladies? Someone who had my hair was ulovemegz but she is relaxed now (i still watch though lol) but everyone has super thick hair with thick strands that's resilient.
She went back? Her relaxed hair was so long and beautiful. She probably couldn’t handle the type 4 as a natural. It was just out of her element. I’ve considered going back to a relaxer, but not until my hair is back to a uniform thickness with no breakage in sight.

ckisland

This is cute you have such a baby like energy even with the nature highlight. It shows off your face shape that the kids have to work hard to get you have naturally.
Thank you!!! Cute is definitely my whole vibe LOL!!! I probably need to wear my hair up more often, because like you said, it shows off my face shape.

GeMnEye

Last edited:

abioni

I want to take these crochet braids out so bad. they itch like crazy. I never had this issue with fake hair before. i spent too much money for them to only last for 2 weeks. My boyfriend says they are scratchy too lol. I will try and stretch this style to 4 weeks

Have you thought of using diluted vinegar on the fake hair and scalp? Also, use African Royal braid hair spray daily, very good with itching.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Today I used my conference period to start taking down my classroom decor. When my students came for study hall they assisted in helping me move from the first floor to the second floor. I was tired and sweating after the move. We got it done in an hour.

The ac is out in my new classroom so my hair is yuck. These roots are puffy. Thank God for my appointment Saturday.