Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I don't think my hair grew :confused:

I can't really be mad, cause I have been raggedy lol. I haven't been eating like I should, but I have been taking my multis, chlorophyll capsule, and sea moss gel.
I checked my hair journal and I have no recent pictures of my hair so I don't know if my hair grew or not :lachen:

Rookie mistake. I'll take a picture once I'm done with these mini braids.

ItsMeLilLucky

I’m miserable. I want men to suffer too. How come they couldn’t bleed out their nipples or something for a few days a month. Would have humbled their tails real quick.
I'm not laughing at your misery, I'm laughing at the mens part. Out the nipples would go crazy :lachen:
"Aye bro, you forgot you nipples pad. You're leaking". *Bro looks down, his shirt is messed up, he crosses arms to hide nipples and shirt* "Aye man, you think I can borrow a shirt and some nippads until I get home?" "I gotchu, no worries." *bros dap up*
~end scene~​

alove15

I’m tired of stretching :cry3:. It’s been 3 months (I planned for 4). Bought relaxer yesterday lol.

Alsooo been DC’ing midweek. I feel like it makes up for my lazy in-shower DC on washday.

Lastly, still going strong with airdrying. Getting a microfiber towel helped a lot.

MzSwift

I don't think my hair grew :confused:

I can't really be mad, cause I have been raggedy lol. I haven't been eating like I should, but I have been taking my multis, chlorophyll capsule, and sea moss gel.

LOL! I just commented on your growth in another thread! That's funny.

OMG, your hair IS growing! Keep it covered and hide those darn scissors!!
Don't make me cross Lake Michigan!! :whip:

ItsMeLilLucky

I’m tired of stretching :cry3:. It’s been 3 months (I planned for 4). Bought relaxer yesterday lol.

Alsooo been DC’ing midweek. I feel like it makes up for my lazy in-shower DC on washday.

Lastly, still going strong with airdrying. Getting a microfiber towel helped a lot.
I have been unintentionally stretching since August 5th of last year. I knew saying July sounded weird lol. I didn't put the date I did the relaxer in my notes, but I did an update September 16, and in my update it said I was 6 weeks post. I feel vindicated *shakes fist* I said all that to say I understand where you're coming from :lachen:It's too cold for me to think about a relaxer, so once it's starts getting warm enough where I want to wear my hair out I'll probably relax if I feel like it. It doesn't even feel like I'm 7 months post relaxer.

alove15

I have been unintentionally stretching since August 5th of last year. I knew saying July sounded weird lol. I didn't put the date I did the relaxer in my notes, but I did an update September 16, and in my update it said I was 6 weeks post. I feel vindicated *shakes fist* I said all that to say I understand where you're coming from :lachen:It's too cold for me to think about a relaxer, so once it's starts getting warm enough where I want to wear my hair out I'll probably relax if I feel like it. It doesn't even feel like I'm 7 months post relaxer.
7 months!! That’s amazing. I need to learn your ways? And low key part of my impetus to relax is the fact that I’m dating someone and want to wear my hair out :laugh:

ItsMeLilLucky

LOL! I just commented on your growth in another thread! That's funny.

OMG, your hair IS growing! Keep it covered and hide those darn scissors!!
Don't make me cross Lake Michigan!! :whip:
Believe me it's been covered lmaoo it's colder than a polar bear's pocketbook. I took my spring-like twists down to wear a braided wig lmaoo. It's been wonderful and I don't have to comb anything lol The lengths I'll go to not wear a hat lol. I'm glad I took them down when I did, that hair likes my hair too much. I need it to be a little more anti-social.

ItsMeLilLucky

7 months!! That’s amazing. I need to learn your ways? And low key part of my impetus to relax is the fact that I’m dating someone and want to wear my hair out :laugh:
Thanks love :rose:
I did wigs, crochet braids, two different types of twist extensions, and now it's a braided wig. It helped that it gets cold where I am so that makes me want to touch my hair less, and keep it covered more. I'm also single now so that also helps :lachen:

MzSwift

Yes girl, my now DH caused me a setback when we started dating too! I was wearing braidouts all of the time trying to show off my hair, not sleeping w a satin scarf, gave up on the oils so that I didn't mess up his pillow cases. I guess it's worth it now bc we got married 2 yrs later and had a baby. :lachen: I did go back to my HHJ ways once we got serious though and he has seen the benefits of it so he promotes it too. lol

But yeah, it's definitely easier to stretch when you're doing styles that keep your hand out of your hair like braid/twist extensions and crochet styles.

Last edited:

alove15

Yes girl, my now DH caused me a setback when we started dating too! I was wearing braidouts all of the time trying to show off my hair, not sleeping w a satin scarf, gave up on the oils so that I didn't mess up his pillow cases. I guess it's worth it now bc we got married 2 yrs later and had a baby. :lachen: I did go back to my HHJ ways once we got serious though and he has seen the benefits of it so he promotes it too. lol

But yeah, it's definitely easier to stretch when you're doing styles that keep your hand out of your hair like braid/twist extensions and crochet styles.
Haha glad to know I’m not the only one who’s done this. Thank you for the advice! :heart:

ItsMeLilLucky

Check this out y'all :lachen:

I went to the grocery store to grab some lunch. The line I got in had a big old sign that said "card only". The cashier herself repeated several times "card only". These fine upstanding young gentlemen get this stuff, let the cashier ring everything up.. then proceed to pull out this big old wad of cash. The cashier had to void their entire transaction.The kicker was one of them said "oh that's what you was saying?"

Like Sirrrrrrrrrr!

I was so flustered I put the wrong card in the reader and was surprised when it declined :lachen:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I made rasta pasta a few days ago and imma make it again. It was so good.

I made one pot with chicken and the other with shrimp/plant based chicken. It was sooooooooooooooooo good.

I cant wait to get off work to hit the store up. Wish i had king fish to grill up in it.

Evolving78

I cut my hair and I feel good about it. Every time I’m about to enter into something new, I cut my hair. It’s like a rite of passage for me! Lol That shower and hair wash after getting your hair cut is the best feeling ever! It’s like being baptized. In my Pastor Shirley Caesar’s voice, Hold My Mule!!!