RAVE: BB Growth Lotion

God_Favor

I'm really feeling the Bronner Brothers new haircare line. The new products have wonderful ingredients that my hair loves. The growth lotion hair strengthener stopped my shedding after 1 uses. It has a very light silky feel to it. I really think I can use it the next time I flat-iron ---I really thinking it will not weigh my hair down. The growth serum and the growth lotion will be staples in my regime!!!

Ingredients
Deionized Water , Soy Bean Oil , Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Polyquaternium 37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Methyl Gluceth-10 , Propylene Glycol , PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate , Silk Amino Acids , Dimethicone PEG-7 Olivate , Sage Growth Complex , Horsetail Growth Complex , Scull Cap Growth Complex , Amla Growth Complex , Grape Seed Growth Complex , Ginkgo Biloba Growth Complex , Rosemary Growth Complex , Saw Palmetto Growth Complex , Pygeum Africanus Growth Complex , Hibiscus Growth Complex , Nettle Growth Complex , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance

gorgeoushair

I love the Growth lotion too-(though it didn't stop any shedding) I haven't tried any thing else in the growth line yet.

Evazhair

Thanks for posting this. I've seen this a few times. Used to use the pink stuff when I was natural, and I thought the growth lotion would be heavy like the pink. I am getting some of this for a winter moisturizer.

BrooklynSouth

Have not tried that one yet but the BB CASTOR OIL WITH ALOE is great! Stuffed with what some call baddies:badidea:: mineral oil and petroleum but my hair loves that BB CASTOR stuff!

chellero

Wife Supremacist
It is amazing stuff and I think that I'm done looking for a moisturizer. I've started using my ORS olive oil on my feet. :look: I don't think that I've ever seen the oil.

sassygirl2

I have the oil and i love it i mix mines with a little peppermint, rosemary oil, i tried the lotion and i didn't like it it was too watery.

frankie

I use both the lotion and the oil. They are staples, castor oil is the only other oil I use outside of the BB. The lotion is the only cream moisturizer I'm using at the moment.