RAVE!! Redken Clear Moisture Moist Ends

DigitalRain

I washed my hair and tried this for the first time last night and I love it. The bottle says apply to the ends of the hair for but I put it all over. My hair dried SUPER soft and actually felt moisturized from the root to the ends. It also smells great.I've also been told this can be used on the ends of dry hair too so I plan on using this with the baggie method. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daviine

Would you mind listing the ingredients?

This has been on my to-try list for a while.....how much is it?

Tene

Thanks for the review I've been thinking of buying it for a while. Now I'm going to get some and try it.

DigitalRain

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
Would you mind listing the ingredients?

This has been on my to-try list for a while.....how much is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

$11.95

Water,dimethicone, propylene glycol, glycerin, sclerotium gum, behenakonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, phosphate, sodium citrate, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, laureth 23, laureth-4, mica, glucosamine HCI, glutamic acid, hydroxypropyltrimonium, hydrolized wheat protein, titanium dioxide, PPG-5-ceteth-20, oleth-10, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, lecithin, phosphoric acid, apricot kernel oil, phenoxyethanol.

Lindy

I just checked ebay and there are a couple of auctions now for it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It looks like there's also a Redken Climatress Moist Ends which apparently has been discontinued... make sure you bid on the right one, ladies! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chaya

I have this as well. It is a creme based leave in. It is a good leave in and will leave your ends feels pretty smotth. Problem was that I needed more moisture THROUGHOUT my hair and the moist ends left the remainder of my hair feeling dry. I may revisit this again. Lately I have found better results with salerm 21 and lacio lacio.