RAVE: Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier!!!

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
Can some one post the ingredients? Is there an old formula and new formula? The one i saw in the BSS last time i went did not have the ingredients on the first page...

There are 2 different ones. One is "medicated", it has camphor in it and a few other things for itchy scalp. They both work the same on my hair.

MelodicVessel

just purchased this today... did a few twist-n-curls... we'll see... I'm expecting shiny, moisturized tresses in the morning!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I finally bought and used on freshly washed hair last night. Its like S-curl, but thicker. May buy some rosewater to dilute it. Made my NG really soft. I hope it contnues to work for me.

Chromia

I just saw a youtube review of her products so I came here and did a search. I also went to her web site and saw that her products are sold in the CVS near me - the same CVS I was in yesterday when I hadn't heard of her or her products. :wallbash: I'll go back soon to check this stuff out.

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
Hi there, I am reviving this post to ask if anybody knows if the CVS or Target's in the Bay Area (Northern Cali) carry this? Or does anybody have a website (other than hers) that carries these products? Her shipping is off the chain! TIA!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I just saw a youtube review of her products so I came here and did a search. I also went to her web site and saw that her products are sold in the CVS near me - the same CVS I was in yesterday when I hadn't heard of her or her products. :wallbash: I'll go back soon to check this stuff out.
This happened to me also at both CVS and Target. The website says they have it but no one has ever heard of it. I live 45mins from these stores so it's easier for me to call rather than just swing by. I've yet to go by there to check personally. Let me know if you have any luck at your CVS.

Fab_Nikki

why does my bottle say it has proplene glycol in it???

Woooooow.....really? I am going to have to check my bottle.

I have this at home but I've yet to be impressed by it. Its way too thick to me and I never get any significant results with it. *shrug* I might give it another try IF it doesn't contain proplene glycol. Otherwise I'll have hubby put it in my car as anti-freeze. :lachen:

afjhnsn

BUMP!! Just purchased this and it melted my NG like BUTTAH. :dance7:
OMG. The comb just glides right through! I'm in love ... :eek: Now I wish I hadn't also just purchased this Salerm 21 leave-in, but my inner-PJ made me do it :< :blush:

And it was only 5.99

Last edited:

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
For the longest i have been on a search for a spray that leaves my 4b natural hair moist (longer then 5 minutes after spraying).

Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier (8oz) delivered :)

My Review:
PROS:
*Wonderful moisturizer (especially on freshly washed hair) - the softness lasted until the next day :)

=o must.. check.. this.. out!!

my hair always loses its moisture after a few mins =/

bride91501

I absolutely love this stuff. My 4b hair is very dry by nature, but this stuff is the truth.

DC'd 24 hours ago and used this as my leave-in.....and my hair's STILL super soft. Haven't even had to M&S since. The fact that it has ceramides in it is a BONUS.

I am usually very ingredient-sensitive, but I really don't care what it has in it :lachen: It is definitely a staple for me.

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I'm glad you posted this. I bought this months ago for my ng but didn't really give it a chance. It was too thick and inconvenient to use in that spray bottle. I'll add some water and give it another try. Thanks for the rave!

CurlyGirl1996

Why did they have to add propylene glycol????UGHHH

I knew their was something different about the mist bodfier. My hair does not respond to it like in the past. It use to give my hair shine and my curls a little definition, but not anymore. uhm

zuriqueen

For the longest i have been on a search for a spray that leaves my 4b natural hair moist (longer then 5 minutes after spraying).

Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier (8oz) delivered :)

Product Description:
Used for comb out and detangling, daily conditioning, and to remove braids.

Ingredients:
Pure Distilled Water, Wheat germ oil, indian hemp, olive oil, balsam, aloe vera, bee pollen, silk protein, bay laurel, fruit biofalvonoids, anicent african herbal formula

My Review:
PROS:
*Wonderful moisturizer (especially on freshly washed hair) - the softness lasted until the next day :)
*great addition to my shea butter mix
* don't need to use much to get the desired result
*great ingredients
*didn't make my protein-sensitive hair HARD (like infusium 23 did:wallbash:)
*i can buy it at my local BSS (in Dallas AND Houston - glory!!!)
*i paid about $8

CONS:
*it is THICK (shake the bottle WELL before each use)
*because it was so thick, i didnt like to use it while i had extensions, but it was still great on loose hair and i didn't need to use much :)

I have yet to try taliah walid ut k need a good conditioner.....any suggestions?