RAVES!! Elasta QP Products

Armyqt

ELASTA QP BODIFYING SHAMPOO
Price $2.29

Water, Sodium Myreth sulfate, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DFA, Glycol Distearate, Plant Extracts of Aloe vera, Lavendar and Rosemary, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-79 Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow No. 6

Good Shampoo. Lathers up nicely so you only need a small amount. My hair felt clean with this. I would rate it an 8.

EASTA QP INTENSE FORTIFYING HAIR CONDITIONER
Price $ 2.99

Water, ceteryl alcohol, quaternium 18, hydrolyzed silk protein, squalene, cetrimonium biomide, stearyl alcohol, extracts of chamomile, nettle, birch rosemary, coltsfoot, horsetail, lemon balm, sage, horse chestnut, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, methylparaben, imidazolidinl urea, benzzophenone 4, fragrance, FD&C yellow No. 5

This conditioner felt like silk on my hair. The slip was incredible!!! I combed my hair through in the shower and the pick just slipped through my hair. I only left this on for 5 minutes and rinsed. During the combing, I lost maybe 2 hears. Great detangling pwer and super, super soft. Hair feels like silk. This gets a 10.

ELASTA QP H-TWO LEAVE-IN MOISTURE SEALING CONDITIONER
Price $ 3.79

Extracts of chamomile, horse chestnut, sage, lemon balm, coltsfoot, nettle, rosemary, birch, horsetail in purified water, amodeimethicone, polyqauternium 11, cocodimonium, octoxynol 13, hydroxpropyl silk protein, nonoxynol 10, benzo-phenone 4, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propyloparaben, citric acid, fragrance.

I love this product too. After using the conditioner, I thought it couldn’t get any better. It also felt like silk on my hair. I sprayed on, combed through my hair with super-ease and lost 3 strands.

Other products I have from this line: Recovery oil moisturizer, Feels Like Silk Liquid styling gel (used this on my daughter’s hair, non-drying, no alcohol), DPR-11, Mango butter and the Penetrating Moisturizer $1.99. This penetrating moisturizer has glycerin as the second ingredient. I’ve been using it for about 2 wks now instead of the S-Curl. It’s very watery like a leave-in, but moisturizes like nobody’s business. I’ve even sprayed on my wet hair and did a rollerset. It did not weigh my hair down at all. It’s very good at keeping natural hair moisturized too. I use it on my daughter everyday.

As you can see I love everything I’ve tried in this line. I love the fact that they have so many herbs in their ingredients. And they’re super cheap. Could this be too good to be true? Have I found a whole line of products that work superbly. We’ll see. I’ll post a follow-up in a couple weeks to let everyone know if I’m still in love with these products.

hiddy3

My local "sally's" only carries a small amount of this line.
What chains or internet sites carry the whole line (or at least most of it).

Pallas

adrienne0914

the only thing that i've used is the Glaze. i love this product. i've been trying to find the Mango Butter, but they haven't had that particular product at the stores that i've gone to. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

adrienne

Armyqt

Hiddy, i purchased these products from a Korean BSS. You can find some of their stuff at Wal-mart and some at Sally's. I haven't seen their whole line anywhere else though.

I found this link. They have the whole line. There's stuff on there I didn't see in the store.

Elasta QP

adrienne0914

YAY!! i'm gonna order from them. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

edited to say: i went to put the gel in my shopping cart and already had the mango butter in it... girrrl... how long do these sites save shopping carts? i don't even remember going there before! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne

Armyqt

What'ya gonna get girl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm being a PJ enabler, I know. It just feels so DAMN good!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne0914

ok, i'm getting a little carried away... their prices are just so reasonable though! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
went to put the gel in my shopping cart and already had the mango butter in it... girrrl... how long do these sites save shopping carts? i don't even remember going there before!

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLLOL!! That is just too funny. Already got the mango butter in your shopping cart. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

daviine

Wow---I didn't even know Elasta had all those products!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I have the H-Two Leave-In. I like it a lot. It probably would have been the chosen one had it not been for the Elucence. Although, when I was air-drying I used both. I tried the DPR once and it did nothing for ma or my sister's hair but I think I may have gotten a bad batch. My jar looked dry and I didn't look in any of the other jars to compare at the time. ABout a year later, I opened another jar and it looked moist and creamy...so I do want to give it another try.

I have a question about thtat moisturizing spray though...how is it different from the leave-in? Are they two different types of products? I might have to look in to that.

I love their ingredient lists too!

adrienne0914

dang... now you laughin at a sistah huh? /images/graemlins/grin.gif okay, here's what's in my cart. tell me if i'm missing anything because i only want to order once for a while:

• Mango Butter Moisturizer
• Elucent Power Gel
• Intense Fortifying Conditioner
• Dandruff Shampoo
• H-Two Leave-In Conditioner
• Creme Conditioning Shampoo

even with shipping, all those products total $31.19. i hope i like them all because the prices are so much less than my beloved KeraCare.

have i forgotten anything?

adrienne

Armyqt

• Elucent Power Gel
• Dandruff Shampoo

even with shipping, all those products total $31.19. i hope i like them all because the prices are so much less than my beloved KeraCare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Adrienne, please try the penetrating moisturizer. It's very moisturizing and has glycerin as the second ingredient. Girl ya need to try this one. I've been using this since I purchased the mango butter. Oh, and the intense conditioner, I think you'll be pleased with the slip it provides (comparable to keracare humecto) Happy shopping!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

Armyqt said:
ELASTA QP BODIFYING SHAMPOO
Price $2.29

Water, Sodium Myreth sulfate, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DFA, Glycol Distearate, Plant Extracts of Aloe vera, Lavendar and Rosemary, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-79 Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, FD&amp;C Yellow No. 6

Good Shampoo. Lathers up nicely so you only need a small amount. My hair felt clean with this. I would rate it an 8.

EASTA QP INTENSE FORTIFYING HAIR CONDITIONER
Price $ 2.99

Water, ceteryl alcohol, quaternium 18, hydrolyzed silk protein, squalene, cetrimonium biomide, stearyl alcohol, extracts of chamomile, nettle, birch rosemary, coltsfoot, horsetail, lemon balm, sage, horse chestnut, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, methylparaben, imidazolidinl urea, benzzophenone 4, fragrance, FD&amp;C yellow No. 5

This conditioner felt like silk on my hair. The slip was incredible!!! I combed my hair through in the shower and the pick just slipped through my hair. I only left this on for 5 minutes and rinsed. During the combing, I lost maybe 2 hears. Great detangling pwer and super, super soft. Hair feels like silk. This gets a 10.

ELASTA QP H-TWO LEAVE-IN MOISTURE SEALING CONDITIONER
Price $ 3.79

Extracts of chamomile, horse chestnut, sage, lemon balm, coltsfoot, nettle, rosemary, birch, horsetail in purified water, amodeimethicone, polyqauternium 11, cocodimonium, octoxynol 13, hydroxpropyl silk protein, nonoxynol 10, benzo-phenone 4, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propyloparaben, citric acid, fragrance.

I love this product too. After using the conditioner, I thought it couldn&amp;#8217;t get any better. It also felt like silk on my hair. I sprayed on, combed through my hair with super-ease and lost 3 strands.

Other products I have from this line: Recovery oil moisturizer, Feels Like Silk Liquid styling gel (used this on my daughter&amp;#8217;s hair, non-drying, no alcohol), DPR-11, Mango butter and the Penetrating Moisturizer $1.99. This penetrating moisturizer has glycerin as the second ingredient. I&amp;#8217;ve been using it for about 2 wks now instead of the S-Curl. It&amp;#8217;s very watery like a leave-in, but moisturizes like nobody&amp;#8217;s business. I&amp;#8217;ve even sprayed on my wet hair and did a rollerset. It did not weigh my hair down at all. It&amp;#8217;s very good at keeping natural hair moisturized too. I use it on my daughter everyday.

As you can see I love everything I&amp;#8217;ve tried in this line. I love the fact that they have so many herbs in their ingredients. And they&amp;#8217;re super cheap. Could this be too good to be true? Have I found a whole line of products that work superbly. We&amp;#8217;ll see. I&amp;#8217;ll post a follow-up in a couple weeks to let everyone know if I&amp;#8217;m still in love with these products.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no no ArmyQT what have you done to a LondonDiva. /images/graemlins/nono.gif Do you know how I'm itching so bad to get up leave my house and go and get some of that hair conditioner.

I have the bodyfying shampoo and It is really good it does leave the hair feeling really clean, but for fear of drying out I always follow it up with the breakthru shampoo.

All right thought about it. The coat is going on, I'm going out. Yes you're right the products are super cheap, and for what they do you'd expect them to be a lot more. Elasta QP do a serious amount of products that's I've been tempted to try but there hasn't been any more room in my bathroom

Oh well, today I'll make room.

UmSumayyah

That site is weird. I just went and put mango butter in the cart, and I had all these other things in there! Like gel. I never buy gel, so what's up with that?

Armyqt

All right thought about it. The coat is going on, I'm going out. Yes you're right the products are super cheap, and for what they do you'd expect them to be a lot more. Elasta QP do a serious amount of products that's I've been tempted to try but there hasn't been any more room in my bathroom

Oh well, today I'll make room

[/ QUOTE ]

You Go Girl!! /images/graemlins/poke.gif Go get that stuff. You'll love the conditioner. And if you don't like some of the stuff, you don't lose out much cause they're sooo cheap!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Be sure to let us know what ya picked up!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

beana3

armqt, why did i read this thread knowing i was going to be broke AGAIN by the end of the day???? /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have soo many products that I LIKE that i need to get through... hmmph, well i guess i could add one more!

Armyqt

soooowwy Beana. /images/graemlins/pinocchio.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif Now head on down to the BSS. /images/graemlins/driver.gif Let us know whaycha got! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne0914

okay, i'll add it to my cart. see, i felt like i was forgetting something... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne

adrienne0914

suddenly my gel isn't in my cart anymore. leave my cart alone, girl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif very weird...

adrienne

adrienne0914

Hey Adrienne, please try the penetrating moisturizer.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that the actual name? i'm missing it on the site...

adrienne

LondonDiva

Well I got my stuff, all except the shampoo you recommended because I already have that. After my walking to 2 hair shops to get this stuff on my bad ankle and the cold London weather, it better be worth it ArmyQT or I'm coming to find ya /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll give you my review later.

Armyqt

is that the actual name? i'm missing it on the site...

[/ QUOTE ]

Adrienne, it's on this page.
Penetrating Moisturizer

LD, are u looking for me? /images/graemlins/sekret.gif lol

G

Thanks for the tips Armyqt! Your hairtype and mine are very similar so I'm sure these products will work fine for me. I'm getting the Intense Fortifying conditioner and the Penetrating Moisturizer. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm 8 weeks post-relaxer and I need something as an alternative to the curl activator. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Fashionista

ArmyQT,

How do you use the Penetrating Moisturizer? Can you use it on daily on dry hair then apply an oil or cream like some people on the board use the Hair Dew or is it just for wet hair? Also, how does it perform on new growth?

Armyqt

Fashionista said:
ArmyQT,

How do you use the Penetrating Moisturizer? Can you use it on daily on dry hair then apply an oil or cream like some people on the board use the Hair Dew or is it just for wet hair? Also, how does it perform on new growth?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fashionista, I've use it several ways. It can be used on wet or dry hair. On wet hair, it is a very good detangler that makes the hair soft and shiny. When my hair is dry, I spray this one in the morning before I fix my ponytail and in the evening before I go to bed. I always follow up with the mango butter or the profectiv megagrowth to seal in the moisture. This method of spraying twice daily works well if you're keeping your hair up. The way I use it when wearing my hair down, is spraying it on while my hair is still wet and then style as usual.

kasey

ArmyQT someone needs to come after you with a pair of handcuffs for all the P.J. enabling you are doing on this board!!!

Yesterday while I was driving through a new neighborhood I saw a Sally's and stopped in to look for the New Image product that VG raved about. I actually found two bottles. /images/graemlins/grin.gif As I was heading for the cash register I saw the TRESemme 4+4 Marine Botanical and Mango Hydrating Sealant Conditioner that you raved about before. You wrote such a good review that I ended up getting that too. Sally's has it on sale this month, $4.99 for a 32 ounce bottle. Are you still using this product? I can't wait to try it.

Also, thanks for letting us know about how you used the Elasta H-Two. Jada1111 raved about this as a good leave in to protect against frizzing after heat styling. I bought it then but have not used it because I haven't been using heat to style my hair. Now I'll try it as a daily leave-in.

Also ladies Sally's has those profective creams on sale this month for $3.79 each. I was tempted, but didn't get one.

--kc

pebbles

ArmyQT someone needs to come after you with a pair of handcuffs for all the P.J. enabling you are doing on this board!!!

[/ QUOTE ] LOL! Gosh, that was funny. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allandra

adrienne0914 said:
dang... now you laughin at a sistah huh? /images/graemlins/grin.gif okay, here's what's in my cart. tell me if i'm missing anything because i only want to order once for a while:

• Elucent Power Gel
• Dandruff Shampoo

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, just look at you pj'ing over here. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

LuvableLady

The Penetrating Moisturizer is really good. I purchased it back in the summer for $1.99 at sally’s. I still have a little under a half bottle left. It can be greasy if you use to much but other then that, it is really a good moisturizer. I’ve gone back to sally’s several times trying to find the product again but I think they have stopped stocking it.