RAVES!! Elasta QP Products

azul11

i have been to so many shops and even though i see some of the products in the elasta qp line i have yet to see the products recommended.
i dont want to order online because i like being able to pick up items at a store instead of having to order it. does anyone know of a chain store or a store in nyc that sells at least the producs recommended.

also does anyone know if national wholesale liquidators might have this? i heard someone say they saw the entire line of kemi oyl products there and was wondering if maybe they may have elasta qp products or a wide range of products. God bless you all.

aikaa71

I tried the Elasta QP Intense conditioner last night. Its super- great detangler and hair felt SO SOFT. I gave it a 10 too

Tara

Okay, I think I'll have to wait till I'm out of conditioners before I can purchase, but I do know there is a place around here that sells this and I've wanted to try it for a while now...

inthepink

Supergirl,

Thanks for allerting the PJ in me...now I'm trying to find more Elasta QP Products. Any more reviews on the Feels Like Silk? I picked this up about a week ago but I keep forgetting to use it!

deeplyrooted

i was just gonna say that i tried the elasta qp shampoo for relaxed hair on my natural hair and it worked like a dream ! ! !
who woulda thunk it ? ? ?
i wanna try the creme conditioning shampoo, but there aren't any retailers in my area who sell it.

Whisper

Creme conditioning shampoo is the bomb I only used it once, after my hair was freshly relaxed,in October and it was extremely moisturized. I should've gotten two bottles, like I do now... they were only 1.29 too!!!!!!