Re: ~*~*Break Out Your Castor Oil - 2010 Edition Cycle 2~*~*

~NanCeBoTwin~

I'm in, I plan to continue to apply JBCO to my scalp via app bottle and adding it to my DC's.

My starting pic is in my siggy.

Last edited:

Mecca_Goddess

Just used my castor oil on my scalp for the second time this week. Since it's only wednesday I may try to get one more in before the week is over.

HHJ ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

FlawedBeauty

Starting pics

stretched to about collar:

Wet length:

Gonna post the same two shots at the end of the challenge :)

KaramelDiva1978

I just bc'ed and the starting length is in my avi. I will post a more recent pic this weekend, b/c I swear this twa is growing before my eyes!! :lachen: I've read enough reviews about JBCO so I'll be ordering mine from Sam's 24/7 and using it to seal in moisture and massage my scalp. I'll alternate on the scalp between this and mega-tek. Grow baby grow, here we go! :yep: :boxing::boxing:

Fhrizzball

ooh count me in. i'll include both edges and length this go around.

Attachments

• DSCN0394.jpg
    DSCN0394.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN1001.jpg
    DSCN1001.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN1002.jpg
    DSCN1002.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 8

PocketVenus

Sign me up please! Pictures to follow soon (have to find my USB cord).

ETA: Pictures

Also, I think I really want to focus on my edges if that's ok.

Last edited:

exubah

Man I'm upset, I ordered two 8 oz bottles of JBCO from Sams247 and only received one in the mail. I sent them an email......they better respond real soon with some type of explanation I can accept!!

Oh yeah so I broke open the bottle of JBCO I did receive and applied to my roots. Will be doing that every other day.

AnotherLevel

MY FIRST CHALLENGE!! WHOOOHOOO!! I'm all over this!! My start pic is in my siggy below. It was taken a couple of weeks ago.

Mecca_Goddess

I am DC'ing right now.... I've added my JBCO to the mix. I guess this can count for 3 uses in a week???

So far so good. I will say that I have been experiencing some scalp itching (I think I read that some in the first edition experienced this as well) any ladies feeling this?

Also has anyone seen any change in the amount of shedding they have since incorporating JBCO???

yodie

I'm unofficially in. I'll be following along and using JBCO twice a week. Let's do it ladies!

KaramelDiva1978

Here are my starting pics, the TWA and have been doing some partying in the last few weeks. :lachen:

Dh and I were at a baby shower bash 5/28/2010

I'm on the left--my sister and I at a surprise anniversary party - she bc'ed for the second time on Tuesday, 5/25

The clowning continued all night! LOL :lachen:

LeNghtyDreAms

I'm in, i've been slacking on my castor oil usage since Ive discovered coconut oil, but I do have an unopened bottle that needs to be used so I'm in.

Attachments

• Georgia may2010 088.JPG
    Georgia may2010 088.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 7

ms.blue

I know this challenge doesn't start until tomorrow but applied jbco on my scalp and hair after I juiced.

TdotGirl

I'm so in! Bought my first bottle in ny a couple weeks ago.

ETA: Starting pic. I cut 1-2 inches off.

Attachments

• hair2watermark.jpg
    hair2watermark.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

KSand

I would like to join! My hairline was once lost but now it has been found -- thanks to JBCO. It's been two months and I've nearly finished an 8 oz bottle. Just waiting on the order I placed from Sam247.com to arrive. I use it:

-- on my edges 2X day
-- in my DC's and pre poo's 2-3X/week
-- to seal sometimes

Starting picture is my avatar.

charmtreese

Today I shampoo'ed, dc, airdried and then applied lavender jbco to my scalp and hair! I love this challenge!!

KSand

Quick question: Does parting my hair and applying it with DC's and pre poo's count? Or should I just watch from the sidelines?

Mecca_Goddess

I really need to figure some things out in order to do my best in this challenge...

I am BSL 4B natural and I wear my hair flat ironed 90% of the time. I can't control all of this hair!!!!! That's the main reason why I only wash every other week. (not happy with that, but spending ALL day on sundays doing my hair is not ideal)

Any other 4B naturals have any suggestions????

ms.blue

I really need to figure some things out in order to do my best in this challenge...

I am BSL 4B natural and I wear my hair flat ironed 90% of the time. I can't control all of this hair!!!!! That's the main reason why I only wash every other week. (not happy with that, but spending ALL day on sundays doing my hair is not ideal)

Any other 4B naturals have any suggestions????

Just appy it to your scalp 2x a week (lightly) so int two@weeks it shouldn't give you that much build up.

Vintageglam

BG I will take my picture tomorrow morning UK time which is night your times as I just got back from work and I am exhausted !!!

BlackGeisha

Ok ladies the challenge begins today I'm going to begin adding names and assigning numbers the last update will be next week after that I won't be accepting anymore challengers you will have to participate from the side lines.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I already entered but here is my starting picture:

In the above picture, my hair is freshly combed and loaded with butter and oil. Its about 2 1/4 inches long. I am hoping to have 3 1/2 inches of hair by the end of this challenge.

I will be using castor oil from oilsbynature.com I will be using it at least 3 times a week. I will be using it straight (not cutting it with other oils).

Good luck to everyone.