Re-Call Notice -- IMPORTANT Details Inside !

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
RECALL NOTICE:

The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.

This defect has been termed ('Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality') or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.

Some of the symptoms include:

1. Loss of direction

2. Foul vocal emissions

3. Amnesia of origin

4. Lack of peace and joy

5. Selfish or violent behavior

6. Depression or confusion in the mental component

7. Fearfulness

8. Idolatry

9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this defect.

The Repair Technician, Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas is:

P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure.

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:

1. Love

2. Joy

3. Peace

4. Patience

5. Kindness

6. Goodness

7. Faithfulness

8. Gentleness

9. Self control

Please see the operating manual. The B.I.B..L.E. (Believers' Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING:

Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list.

For free emergency service, call on Jesus.

Thank you for your attention!

......... GOD

ETA: Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by
'Knee mail'.

:Rose: :love3: :Rose:

Nice & Wavy

This was sooooooooooooo good, Shimmie! I am printing it out!

Thank you!

RECALL NOTICE:

The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.

This defect has been termed ('Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality') or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.

Some of the symptoms include:

1. Loss of direction

2. Foul vocal emissions

3. Amnesia of origin

4. Lack of peace and joy

5. Selfish or violent behavior

6. Depression or confusion in the mental component

7. Fearfulness

8. Idolatry

9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this defect.

The Repair Technician, Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas is:

P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure.

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:

1. Love

2. Joy

3. Peace

4. Patience

5. Kindness

6. Goodness

7. Faithfulness

8. Gentleness

9. Self control

Please see the operating manual. The B.I.B..L.E. (Believers' Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING:

Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list.

For free emergency service, call on Jesus.

Thank you for your attention!

......... GOD

ETA: Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by 'Knee mail'.

:Rose: :love3: :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
This was sooooooooooooo good, Shimmie! I am printing it out!

Thank you!
Praise God, I'm so glad it blessed you. My cousin sent this to me in an email. It reminded me of Romans 8:1-4

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

To God be the Glory, forever and ever, Amen... :Rose:

Be encouraged, everyone... be encouraged. For all of us have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God... and in His great love and mercy, He sent us Jesus, to redeem us ... all.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
well, now..that was refreshing.. I'mma print it out and put it on the fridge.. :yep:

LOL @ "foul vocal emissions"... :lachen:

Shimmie

Staff member
Ladies, each of you and your husbands, and loved ones are so special. :yep: :kiss:

God bless you and don't ever feel 'un-blessed'. God never retrieves His blessings upon those whom He loves. And He's already proven that He does and how much.

:grouphug2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:lachen: :lachen:

I miss her presence here... just thought I'd post something so I see "Shimmie" on the boards.. :laugh:

Stay blessed!

Nice & Wavy

Laela,
I gave Shimmie your message...she said that she will pm you soon, and to thank you so much for asking for her and wishing her a Happy Birthday!!!