Real Life Super Hero Walks Around Protecting People From Crime At Night!

RossBoss

If he were my son, I would not want him doing that. How is the crime rate in Seattle? He definitely wouldn't/shouldn't do anything like that in DC, Baltimore, New Orleans.

hannan

Uhhhh....this guy just made himself an easy target. Matter of fact, I'd be pretty scared if I saw him at night.

They showed his hands and face a little and you can see he's brown.

MissYocairis

He's definitely black. Did you see his hands and that beard? Wow. He really has a real superhero uniform! :lol:

Detroit2Dallas

He gets dressed behind a fake bookshelf? LOL! This is kind of sweet. Seattle is so awesome I used to live in that area, I can totally see this. The people are very free spirited there

Kranbery

I just hope he stays safe. I wonder if his suit is bulletproof.

I saw another "super hero" on G4 (G4 Underground or something). He had a martial arts trainer and everything.

robot.

I just hope he stays safe. I wonder if his suit is bulletproof.

I saw another "super hero" on G4 (G4 Underground or something). He had a martial arts trainer and everything.

He said he has a bulletproof vest and a stab guard (or something like that). :yep:

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
Dan resembles Brad Pitt a little bit.

Besides that, I think the Super Hero thing is cool!

Crystalicequeen123

Hmm...that guy was cute. :look:

Anyway, taking up a super hero suit and parading the streets at night is a little bit extreme....taking the comics just a little too far dontcha think?? But honestly, I'm just glad that he's out there FIGHTING crime at night instead of starting it.

We need more people like him around.

ETA: Wonder what the police think? Are there any around in Seattle? Wonder why he felt he needed to help them do their "job"?? lol :giggle: