Real Nexxus in Northern Virginia

MissB

I was at Blooming Beauty today in Potomac Mills Mall and noticed that they had a huge inventory of Nexxus products. I spoke with the owner and he indicated that he had a lot of overstock products. He further explained to me which products would be mass market retail on next week and which products would continue to be salon only.

The mass market items to be sold at Walmart and the grocery stores include: Therappe, Humectress, Keraphix, Botanoil, Aloe Rid, Headdress, Assure, Ensure, Diametress, etc. He basically stated that they would be watered down and pure crap.

The salon quality items include: The Phyto Organics line, the Vitatress Line, Styling Products, Y Serum, Dandarrest, Exoil, Pep R Mint, and Simply Silver.

He also had the 2 liters of Phyto Organics shampoo and conditioner for $30. I know that some of the members here use this line.

I apologized if this post is redundant. But, I noticed at other beauty salons that the Nexxus shelves were empty. So, if you live in the Metro DC area, there is still some real Nexxus remaining.

HTH,

MissB

P.S. Blooming Beauty also carries the Phytospecific relaxer and Affirm 5N1.

BerrySweet

Thanks! I wonder about the Nexxus at Ulta. There's a BB down here in Norfolk that I go to, maybe I should ask them some questions. It's so sad what's happening to Nexxus, it used to be such a good product.

imani97

Thank you for sharing! I guess I better go and stock up! Lord knows I don't know what I'll do when I run out of what I already have.

msniq

the shoprites in Nj are now going to have what they call a full line of nexxus products. it is featured in the flyer for next week, starting tomorrow

MissB

BerrySweet said:
Thanks! I wonder about the Nexxus at Ulta. There's a BB down here in Norfolk that I go to, maybe I should ask them some questions. It's so sad what's happening to Nexxus, it used to be such a good product.

I was wondering about this also. Ulta has some of the items on clearance. But, they also have brand new bottles on display on the salon side without a price.

MissB

msniq said:
the shoprites in Nj are now going to have what they call a full line of nexxus products. it is featured in the flyer for next week, starting tomorrow

Giant Food and Walmart here in VA have a big sign that says coming soon also.

byrdmail

msniq said:

I live in Jersey and the ShopRite and CVS in my neighborhood sells Nexxus. Target also sells Nexxus.