Redken Butter Treat or All Soft Heavy Cream?

Butterfly08

Which one do you like better? My hair is double processed 4a (relaxer and blonde highlights) but it's in good condition - no breakage or splitting. I am in the cw challenge and I just want to spice it up with some new conditioner. :grin:

Which one do you like better? My hair is double processed 4a (relaxer and blonde highlights) but it's in good condition - no breakage or splitting. I am in the cw challenge and I just want to spice it up with some new conditioner. :grin:

Both!

just so you know, Butter Treat is more a moisturizing one, and Heavy cream, while still moisturizing has more protein

You guys just don't know how much you've helped. :yep::yep: I will get the butter treat. I don't like or need a lot protein and I already have at least 3 different protein treatments, including Aveda DR Intensive Treatment. Butter Treat it is! I even like the name better. :drunk:

i have both and i am in love with the all soft heavy cream. i dont use my butter treat too often but i may use it as a leave in tonight to see how it works. do you guys use the bt as a leave in before you blowdry?

i have both and i am in love with the all soft heavy cream. i dont use my butter treat too often but i may use it as a leave in tonight to see how it works. do you guys use the bt as a leave in before you blowdry?

Ive used it as leave in just period but not before heat

You should get both and just return one if you don't like it. I've never tried Butter Treat, but I have tried Heavy Cream and I didn't like it.

Try the Real Control Mask, its lovely :look:. But to answer, Butter Treat is nicer than HC IMO.

:yep: The Real Control Mask is like Butter Treat and Heavy Cream perfected. The smell ... imho ... is soooooo much better too. Although embarrassed to say (since I am a big advocate of washing daily), I haven't rebraided nor washed my braided section for two weeks -- my new growth has not coiled up tight and the smell of the real control is still in my hair. I just took down a braid with absolutely no problem. With any other product, I would have a little matting after two weeks and my braids would be a little difficult to remove. Note with Real Control Mask ... this stuff is awesome.

BUTTER TREAT!!! It's a staple of mine. . .I love it.

I want to try the Real Control Mask soooooo bad though :yep:

I'm gonna go with the butter treat. If I don't like it, I'll try the heavy cream next. Real Control was just about sold out here. :nono:

Thanks guys! :yawn:

I like both, but I prefer the heavy cream. To me, it moisturized my hair better and gave a better slip.

E_Williams20;5217757[B said:
]Butter Treat was horrible as a DC :down: but PERFECT for a leave-in. :yep:[/B]

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I was going to just use it up but then i decided to try it as a leave in so now i will only buy it for that purpose. My hair felt great.

I used the BT on my freshly relaxed hair and my hair feels like....well..butter! I sealed with EVOO and I love my hair right now! Once again, thank you ladies!

Your hair is so pretty and healthy! The color looks natural, it fits you:yep:

BUTTER TREAT! it gave me so much SLIP! I haven't tried my heavy cream yet but i like that butter treat has no protein!

Back