REDKEN CHEMISTRY SERVICE & REDKEN CLEAR GLOSS QUESTIONS

tidit

Has anyone had either of these done? How did you like it? From the Redken Chemistry line up what combination did you use?

I plan to get a clear gloss and the Redken Chemistry shots on Friday. Probably a combo of the extreme/protein and color extend/ceramide and a clear moisture.

I also plan to do a clear gloss. Do you think a protein treatment and clear gloss on the day would be too much?

My hair is very fine, relaxer damaged and porous.

EXPERIENCE A REDKEN CHEMISTRY TREATMENT:
An exclusive, professional in-salon service, Redken Chemistry offers intense, customized treatments for whatever your hair needs – whether it’s moisture, color protection, strength, softness, control, or a combination of these benefits! Each treatment also has a corresponding take-home regimen so you can maintain the incredible results after you leave the salon.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Redken Chemistry offers six “shots” that can be blended for truly personalized solutions:
  • Extreme Shot Phase for distressed hair
  • Color Extend Shot Phase for color-treated hair
  • Clear Moisture Shot Phase for normal/dry hair
  • All Soft Shot Phase for dry/brittle hair
  • Smooth Down Shot Phase for very dry/unruly hair
  • Real Control Shot Phase for dense/dry/sensitized hair

How it works: This three-part system determines your hair type and level of damage, and then adds shine and strength with the appropriate Redken products to cleanse, seal the cuticle and add gloss that lasts for at least three weeks.

The second step of the Chemistry System, pHix pHase, works to rebalance the pH of the hair to minimize swelling and maximize the action of specialized ingredients. The adjustment to the pH leaves hair in its most compact, healthy, shiny condition. Using acid-balanced products, the 2- or 3-step Chemistry System service works to make the hair look and feel stronger, healthier and more beautiful.

outspokenwallflower

I dont know about the chemistry stuff buuuuut...I LOVE love LOOOOVE Redken's glosses...theyre the #1 rated salon quality glosses...so your hair will definetely be lush and shiny.:grin:

81Stardust

The first time I went to my new stylist she relaxed, trimed, and put a redken black rinse in my hair. My hair came out so beautiful. I couldn't duplicate it at home. I went back 4 months later for the same thing and she didn't put the rinse in my hair because I didn't want black hair for the spring. But she failed to tell me that there is a clear redken gloss as well. I decided that I'm going to buy it and do it myself. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when I should do it or how to do it? Thanks.

*Michelle*

The shots are EXCELLANT and so are the glosses and colors.

Re glosses: Make sure you emulsify it in your hands before distributing in the hair. I like the vinyl glam spray as well!!

LOVE REDKEN (but you probably know that...lol)!!

LushLox

I can't help you OP, but it sounds fabulous! Might have to check out the clear gloss myself. :blush: