Redken Moist Ends works

krissyprissy

This is my very first post and I have learned so much about taking better care of my hair than my mother ever could tell me and she owns a hair salon. Well, the reason that I'm posting this is because I received a gift certificate for Goldsmith's during Christmas. I used it a Goulds Salon inside the department store. I bought Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisture conditioner, PL The Detangler, Redkens Moist Ends, Biolage smoothing shine milk, and Goldwells Silk Treatment shampoo and conditioner.I could never affored all this with my own money. So far I used the Paul Mithchell conditioner and the moist ends. I applied the Redken moist ends to the ends of my hair while wet last night and put it in a ponytail to air dry. The next day my ends felt sooo soft and moisturized. I'm currently growing out some color from last February that has left my ends feeling really dry. This product is a keeper for my 4b hair relaxed hair. Just thought you ladies should know!

krissyprissy

I dont know if it works on dry hair as well as wet hair. My hair absorbs better when wet. It cost $11.95 for 5 fl oz.

Ingredients: Water, dimethicone,propylene glycol,glycerin,sclertium gum,behenalkonium chloride, cety alcohol, fragrance, potassium dimethicone, sodium citrate, methylparaben, hydrolyzed wheat protien,titanium dioxide,lecithin,phosphoric acid, apricot kernel oil,phenoxyethanol.

Isis

Welcome Krissyprissy! :wave: And thanks for the Redken tip. I haven't heard of this product but it sounds like it's good.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I have this too. I love this leave in. I use the Moist Ends on damp and dry hair. Digital Rain posted a review a couple weeks back and I went out and bought it. It was worth the money to me. I'm on the baggie and bun challenges so I apply to the last 2 inches of my ponytail, seal with an oil, bun up and cover with a baggie. I like this better than TIGI's Ego Boost.