Reecie's 3.5 Month Hair Comparison! (Aug 9th - Nov 26)

Reecie

:grin::grin::grin:

I cannot believe the amount of growth that I've received in 3.5 months.
I went from this (August 11, 2009) ....... :look:Per new etiquette rules, I am 5"7!!

to THIS... Today (Nov 26, 2009)

Ediese, you are so right girl. I'm so proud of my growth, I'm gonna be posting my progress everywhere! I'm putting up pictures on this post, my blog, your end of the year post, and the APL 2009 challenge. :lachen::lachen: I am just so elated!!!:pulpdance::love5::pepper: I think because I haven't seen my hair in like 2 months :look::ohwell::perplexed

I'm so close to APL!!! I will be sticking to my no heat/bunning challenge until Feb 2010. (I've been bunning for about 2 months now). I have been taking a women's multi-vitamin, but would like to see how much growth I can get by taking Chlorella, Omega 3-6-9, biotin, silica, and MSM as well!!! Wish me luck!!!

Last edited:

MA2010

Great progress girlie! I still want that PS in your siggy. My hair isn't long enough though.

flowinlocks

Wow you have made wonderful progress in a short amout of time! I don't blame you for being proud. Congratulations!!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
looking good! LOL at "posting my progress everywhere! I'm putting up pictures on this post, my blog, your end of the year post, and the APL 2009 challenge"
Flaunt away!

sheba1

Good growth!! And your hair beautifulllll, to boot! I would be posting that hair all over the www if I were you :yep:

ChristmasCarol

You've made great progress! I've been eyeballing your fabulous bun forever, I think I'll try to re-create it for church this Sunday.