SHOWER
COMB RINSE (DISTILLED)
LEAVE IN CONDITIONER
MOISTURIZER
BUN

I DIDN'T NAME PRODUCTS BECAUSE I USE DIFFERENT ONES

Tracy

Hey Trinity!

Caps are kind of hard on the eyes and is considered ""shouting" on the net - can you use regular type?

The 365 thread has a lot of current regimes, but mine lately lately
since I went back tot he gym is wetting it everyday and conditioner washing it and pulling it into what has been a pretty ratty ponytail. I'm perfecting the wet bun slowly. I may just get a fake bun and wear that when I workout. Once a week I still go to my salon and get a wash and set.

teacherjess

Prepoo w/ egg & amla oil when in need of protein, Shampoo w/ KeraCare 1st lather when in need of clarification, then Shampoo (CON- orange bottle) or Co- Wash (Vo5 smoothie condish) 1x weekly, DC w/ heat 20 mins. after each shampoo/co- wash using KeraCare Humecto, Rinse, Apply Roux Porosity control for 30 sec,Rinse, Apply leave ins (this various according to my hair needs, Air dry
When hair dries, apply moisturizer & seal (currently using Hollywood beauty olive cream) and oil scalp with JBCO. Sealing oil= JBCO.Moisturize & seal 1- 2x per day.
Relaxer every 15- 16 weeks at the salon w/ Mizani Butter Blends sensitive scalp. Trim when needed.
Daily styles: rollersets, braidouts, braidout then pinned up in an updo, or just pinned up with a pretty clip (not enough length to make a respectable bun). I have a cute headband collection to spice up the updo's. Special occasions- flat iron new growth (8+ weeks post) to lay it down, then roll on satin rollers

isabella09

My regimen;
- I moisturise every day or every other day with Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm & Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream then seal with a mixture of Black Jamaican castor and avocado oil.

- Once a week I wash my hair with a CV natural shampoo bar, do a steam DC with AO HSR, final rinse with ACV. Lastly, I use Oyin Honey-Hemp Conditioner as a leave-in conditioner and seal with oil.

- I clarify/ use a protein treatment as needed and pre-poo when I’m able to with Philip B Rejuvenating oil.

- I take following vitamins/supplements daily; Viviscal, Phyto-Cap’Energy, H&B Mega Vitamins for hair, Garlic, Flaxseed oil & MSM

Last edited:

Miss AJ

My current regi is to just wash, deep condition and flat twist for a twist out every 3 days. I moisturize when unraveling and then nightly when re-twisting. Protein treatment and light trims every 2 months. Clarify once a month, and i deep condition with steam. My hair loves leave-in conditioner for moisture so that's what I have been using lately and so far so good.

goodmorningruby

My regimen is adapted depending on how many weeks/months post I am, but the general idea is pre-poo, wash, DC, moisturize & style.
This is what I am doing currently for 3+ months post. It reads complicated but it's really not.

Pre-poo: Done in sections. Apply Alter Ego garlic treatment to scalp only, add conditioner (sometimes PC) that I want to get rid of or trying to use up and various/several warm oils to length of hair. If I plan to use heat the pre-poo will have protein/strengthening product. I leave the hair alone for awhile, usually a couple or few hours. Sometimes I baggy the ends a night before pre-pooing.

Wash: Done in sections. I detangle with a wide tooth comb in the shower under running water while I am rinsing out the pre-poo and after I wash with my shikakai bar. If I am clarifying I will apply Elucence Volume Clarifying shampoo, concentrating on the scalp once, and then wash with a shikakai shampoo bar (swastik).

DC: Done in sections. I deep condition with heat for about an hour. Final rinse with PC and cold water (usually distilled).

Then I moisturize/seal/oil edges and style. This lasts the whole week, moisturizing as needed. I leave the hair alone any other time during the week. And the cycle repeats itself.

I only trim when I straighten my hair, but I want to start S&D dusting. I flat iron my hair whenever I feel like it, which is rare. I flat ironed my hair I think only twice since July.

Last edited: