Regimes-2007

Candy_C

Hey ladies, i cant seem to find the regimes thread anywhere, and guess every ones regime must change regularly cos i know mine did..up til now!

So I'm curious to see what every ones regime consists of, especially to help newbies, and those with similar hair types to ourselves!

Here's mine:

My regime is very simple:

Every 7-10 days:
-I pre treat overnight with homemade Amla and Olive Oil treatment

The next day:
-I use a homemade avocado protein conditioner on dry hair before washing for 30mins-1hour (if you want the recipe i will share this with you)

-I then shampoo with either a homemade shikakai and coconut oil mixture or Keracare Hydrating poo

-I condition with Keracare Humecto at present mixed with Wonder 8 oil

-After rinsing, i use my Avo'coco oil moisturizer as a leave in

-Then follow it up with Avo'coco Hair Creme

And that's me for another week or so! I use The Avococo Creme daily on water spritz hair.

What about you guys?! :grin:

xXx

Brownsis

:yawn: Yes I'm interested in your Avocado protein recipe, please, I need a good protein recipe, when my hair needs protein the only product I use is Motions CPR conditionner, that's a light protein conditionner, I don't know if it's enough.

So my regimen is:

-Prepoo with Dabur Amla oil and shea butter overnight

- Shampoo with Creme Of Nature or when I see dandruff I shampoo with Keracare Hydrating poo for dry and itchy sclap

- Condition with Keracare Humecto and leave it for 1 hour
or Motions CPR when I need protein.

-Moisturize with ORS Olive Oil and seal with jojoba oil

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
I would also like to have that recipe:grin:! As for my regimen:

-Prepoo w/ AphoGee 2min mixed w/ honey and EVOO for 30 min
-Wash w/ Roux Porosity Control poo
-Deep condition w/ Silicon Mix or ORS Mayo (I alternate weekly) for 30 min
-Use Lacio Lacio leave-in and detangle
Then I either...
-Use Sunsilk TLC and air-dry
or
-Use Sunsilk and blow out my roots, then use Keracare Creme Press and flat iron straight.

But see...the thing about my regi is that's it changes as my hair gets longer and also as I read this site more. After I take out my braids, I will probably switch to organic products. Also, I'm going to try and use the flat iron om the roots only and try rollersetting again.

gymfreak336

I wash every 3-4 days

Shampoo with a diluted t-gel shampoo, applied to scalp only; let sit for 3 minutes and rinse.

Follow with a tiny amount of aveda damage remedy shampoo or cream of nature

Condition with porosity control for just a minute

Deep condition with pantene breakage defense mask, cholesterol, any aubreys conditioner, or ors replenishing pack for 20-45 minutes

Rinse, apply sunsilk 24/7 leave in cream (the pink or purple one) rollerset, or flat wrap and dry

I do protein treatments every two weeks with keraphix, elasta qp breakage control serum or cb smoothie reconstructor.

sareca

2 co-washes/wk
1 henna treatment/wk
1 diluted poo/wk
2 hot oil treatments/wk
only comb/brush hair once/wk
moisturizer every day
sleep in salerm or aveda brilliant every night

Last edited: